Coca Cola Edmonton

Hi

Looking for some help on delivering into Coca Cola Edmonton North London please.
Tipping tommorow morning 6.15am it’s been a very long time since I’ve been down to the big smoke
Just wandering are there any restrictions for trucks concerning this London lorry control? Currently parked at Dagenham so gonna use North Circular. Would appreciate any info from those of you that have been down that way before. Such as best way in and that kind of thing.

Thank you

Nth circ, of at A1010, comes up on right under brg, LeLy estate.

biggriffin:

Eley Estate,

dave docwra:

biggriffin:

Eley Estate,

Right Words wong order…

No probs with LLCS, you’ll need to undertake a site induction if you’ve not been there for 12 months (it consists of reading an info board) and you’ll get a card to keep for next time.

Those Cola lads are good as gold , trailer curtains opened on arrival then tied back to save time when on the bay .
The check in guys are also a great bunch , you can have a laugh and joke with them .
Quick to load , Dagenham is also a Cola depot .

Tarmaceater:
The check in guys are also a great bunch , you can have a laugh and joke with them .

In the day, yes. At night, definitely not. The most ignorant one I’ve ever met works there. He’ll spend the whole time with his earphones in listening to what looks like jihadi propaganda videos, and then shoo you away with a little hand gesture when he places the pager on the counter, all without looking at you, or speaking to you even once. It was the first time I’ve wanted to punch someone since I was about 12 years old. And that’s really saying something, because I’m normally captain mellow.

I have no interaction with Coca Cola staff , I just get my pager & back to lorry , and hand it in on way out , get pod & go
It’s a decent enough tip / load, that’s about it
Best is Wakefield , just drop & swap , but rarely go there these day , East Kilbride is my 2 nd home , but half of them I’ve no idea what there saying , apparently last time he asked for my tri no & I said I’m booked in for 5 am , need a interpreter when you go there , or maybe I need a hearing aid