Cobham and Clackett No fuel guess why!

The oxygen thieves have been at it again smashing pumps up at Cobham and Clackett N/S
getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey … n=sharebar

Did they walk there? Not a chance.

Says they glued themselves to the forecourt.
Way I think if any protester glues them self to anything let them.
Put a barrier or cones out and leave them glued there.
Instead of going in moving them leave them there

Not being funny right but where do they get this glue from because the stuff I get doesn’t seem to stick anything to anything :laughing:

toonsy:
Not being funny right but where do they get this glue from because the stuff I get doesn’t seem to stick anything to anything :laughing:

Another own goal as well , where do you think the chemicals that make the glue and solvents from :unamused:

Saw a video of this on the continent. Police just dragged them off the road, not caring if they were glued or not.

If Carlsberg did perfect outcomes then these protesters would be merely ignored except by passing lorry drivers too lazy to walk to the toilets who could happily urinate on them as they pass.

How long do you think that they’d stay there if they were totally ignored?

toonsy:

blue estate:
The oxygen thieves have been at it again smashing pumps up at Cobham and Clackett N/S
getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey … n=sharebar

When I came out the car pumps were taped off but there were lorries / vans on the lorry pumps

Clacker lane

Yet here’s a refreshingly different approach by the police

Either leave 'em there or just rip the ■■■■■■■■ off the ground and then prosecute every one of the ■■■■■■ They also ought to be made to pay for all the damage they cause, including loss of sales.

Notice no protests outside the Chinese embassy or in fact any protests regarding the exemptions for ‘developing countries’ in the Paris Accord.They also seem to have a lot of holiday entitlement in their jobs.

I can sympathise with their cause and think they are the type of people that are actually doing something to make people aware of the devastation we are going through with climate change. In one sense what good does just standing peacfully at the side of a road holding a banner up do. These people are willing to stand up and be counted. I can also imagine that if I was caught up in the disruption that I would want to rip them off the tarmac too. But well done to them I say as we actually do need people like this to go against Government policies and make the disruption they cause become headlines. They are not doing this for no reason, the principle and moral of what they are doing is comendable.

Sorry Yorkshire tramper,
I disagree with you , sort of understand there reasons but they are doing it totally the wrong way .
What right do they have to cause other people disruption .
They are doing more damage to there cause but turning the public against them .
I live in the Bristol area down here seems to be the epi centre of marches / demonstrations every weekend . A lot of these protesters are wet behind the ears and barely out of school and seem to be every march week in week out regardless of the cause . All they want to do is kick against society but have no realistic solutions to what they are demonstrating about .
Just my take on things

Happy Trucker1:
Sorry Yorkshire tramper,
I disagree with you , sort of understand there reasons but they are doing it totally the wrong way .
I live in the Bristol area down here seems to be the epi centre of marches / demonstrations every weekend . A lot of these protesters are wet behind the ears and barely out of school and seem to be every march week in week out regardless of the cause . All they want to do is kick against society but have no realistic solutions to what they are demonstrating about .
Just my take on things

Appreciate what you say, I can see both sides and agree that some are just out to moan or complain for any reason, I do think that climate change is having a devastating effect on us all and what are we doing about it other than relying on others to do something about it for us. I feel that this protest is justified and the disruption that they are causing is turning heads and the right of them to disrupt others is the only way to grab attention. Personally I agree with what they are doing and see no other way for them to make people think twice about our planet.

Students are meant to rage against the machine and attempt to change the world. ‘Twas ever thus.

Supposing…

Someone wanted to retire doing the van life thing.

Their carbon footprint would be much less than living in a house with all it’s alleged planet damaging attributes. But, they’d be penalised by these anarchist’s because they’re filling up with diesel.

Yorkshire Tramper:

Happy Trucker1:
Sorry Yorkshire tramper,
Just my take on things

Appreciate what you say, I can see both sides and agree that some are just out to moan or complain for any reason, I do think that climate change is having a devastating effect on us all and what are we doing about it other than relying on others to do something about it for us. I feel that this protest is justified and the disruption that they are causing is turning heads and the right of them to disrupt others is the only way to grab attention. Personally I agree with what they are doing and see no other way for them to make people think twice about our planet.

I would appreciate their point of view if they targeted those in power instead of the long suffering Joe Public.
Go and glue yourselves to the gates of Downing Street or the Houses of Parliament instead.

thing is everybody knows theyre right in principle but going about it the wrong way . they should go sabotage the oilfield machinery , have a real effect that would .oh i know itd be a real drag if there was no fuel but thered be ways around it pedal powered trucks ? 100 Ailbanian pedalers per truck?