Cobham and Clacket lane services protesters

kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/ … co-266296/

Last picture n the article says it all!

Funny didn’t see it in the news

Good! Don’t give them the publicity. All we need to know was as per motorway signage on the M25, Cobham and clacket no fuel.

WhiteTruckMan:
Last picture n the article says it all!

Scandalous [emoji22]
They should either take that approach with every protest/terrorist attack, sit down with them, take the knee, have a cup of tea. Or they should do their job and remove an illegal protest.

This is the…

One time that I’d welcome the Russian police force to come over and do the job properly.

Again, the minority dictate to the majority and everyone’s day gets ■■■■■■ up.

Surely the minimum charge here is wilful damage?

Oxygen thieves.

By all means protest legally and peacefully but hey never so instead committing illegal acts and generally get away with it.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Stop Oil■■?
I bet they did not walk to the services.

“One of the activists, Nathan McGovern, a 22-year-old student from Coventry, earlier said: “I refuse to stand by and watch as heatwaves and drought murder people across the global south and families in the UK are forced to choose between eating and heating.”

So he’s complaining about the high cost of oil■■?

Should be charged with criminal damage with intent to endanger life & jail the ■■■■■■■.

Chuck a football shirt on them and that would have had dogs chewing at there arse and legs . Whacked pushed and pulled from pillar to post . They would have had some sort of dispersal notice against you ,then finally bundled into a van and abused all the way to the nick and let out ) if your an away fan ) 2 mins after the final train has left .

dave docwra:
Should be charged with criminal damage with intent to endanger life & jail the [zb].

with out any oil baised products as well. 99% of these people just dont have a clue about anything only thing they are usefull for is the pulp for power program.

stu675:
“One of the activists, Nathan McGovern, a 22-year-old student from Coventry, earlier said: “I refuse to stand by and watch as heatwaves and drought murder people across the global south and families in the UK are forced to choose between eating and heating.”

Forced to choose between eat or heat because of the carbon taxes on our own gas so that it can be exported to sustain the sweatshop economies that he’s moaning about.

Call him what he is self entitled far left scrounging scum.Who obviously isn’t bright enough to be worth the student loan that he’s living on and will probably never pay back.With the bonus that the word scum isn’t counted as zb by the censor.

“including one protester who glued himself to the top of a lorry.”
Should have either left it there until it went under a low bridge, or just rip the gits skin off to ‘rescue’ him.

They will probably be found not guilty if they come to court.

stu675:

Yeah if oil is dropped (banned/whatever) then families won’t have to waste their money on it instead they will be able to buy all the food they ever wanted - 22 year old’s logic ?

ETS:

stu675:

Yeah if oil is dropped (banned/whatever) then families won’t have to waste their money on it instead they will be able to buy all the food they ever wanted - 22 year old’s logic ?

Age has no connection to Political leaning.
Make no mistake these are far left Melons. doing what they see as most advantageous to their interests.
Which is why they aren’t protesting outside the Chinese embassy about China’s fossil fuel use nor glueing themselves to the roofs of diesel train locomotives here.
Nor the situation of our oil and gas resources being exported to exempt third world sweatshops while our own have to choose between eat or heat, which they see as ‘wealth redistribution’.

cooper1203:

dave docwra:
Should be charged with criminal damage with intent to endanger life & jail the [zb].

without any oil based products …

They wouldn’t be able to paint over the pumps or maybe glue themselves to anything [emoji1787]

some have been bailed some are still locked up

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/f … li=BBoPWjQ