Cobelfret, Killingholme

Anyone have any experiences pulling for this co. :question:

Only once or twice on Agency, and that was a long time ago.

Not from there, but from Purfleet. What d’ya wana know?

don’t know anything about em but always wondered why so many coblefret trailers are pulled by firms that seem to have nothing to do with the firm? theres half a dozen in the steel works used for coils, believe it or not, they must of had thousands of trailers put in their livery and sold em on.

same as ecs around 110-120ish a mile mainly always max weight and x amount for loading they dont have there own motors as far a i know and only use subbys/ownerdrivers also youll be on max hours per week to make it pay

this is their web site ,http://www.cobelfret.com

SO now you will understand why you see so many trailers pulled by various
and numerous transport firms,

they do unnocopanied trls they have a place in zeebrugge and ship here lots of o/ drivers bit like boxes they have a place in purfleet scuze splg

come on rob how did you get on … he was going to see them on tues for a job with one of the subbies.

jessicas dad:
come on rob how did you get on … he was going to see them on tues for a job with one of the subbies.

:question: :confused:

Not my experience but my mate Bob, he had a truck on for them a few years ago, one complaint he had was that the northern lads worked out of purfleet and the southernese worked from immingham :question:

lots of strip outs in steelworks although curtainsiders and euroliners are easier and knowing your luck with the clampers not a lot of parking around Purfleet :stuck_out_tongue: