Coal and Coke hauliers

Eldon colliery Newfield

Thoresby colliery

Wheres that sam , is it guess where i am?

First ones near Bishop Auckland Dan.

Thoresby again.

That’s brings memory’s back I bought it off Pete brownly it’s now in Abu dabi

Derbyshire Foden:

Thoresby again.

your 2nd man is photogenic :smiley:

stuartrobbie:

Derbyshire Foden:

Thoresby again.

your 2nd man is photogenic :smiley:

I’m never without him.

Newfield, Bishop Auckland .

Derbyshire Foden:
Newfield, Bishop Auckland .

I’ve no idea why it puts it on sideways.

Scan0030.jpg

Loading Colombian doubles at Ellesmere Port. I think the screen came out of the ark. What a slow job.

E&F Beattie based in the Ancoats area of Manchester during the 50/60s and at one time part of the Stephenson Clarke group of companys

beatties 001.jpg

Hi john did you make it to Llandudno ?

Hi Dan
No I didnt get across their this year unfortunatly,but ROF has put quite a few photos on from their and it looks like I missed a good couple of days out.
Just looking through which one to go too next.Got one at Leyland on sunday 12th/5 and then its the one at Smallwood which I will definately be going to on the next bank holiday at the end of may.

The Gravel run will leave from near cheadle staffs on sunday morning and will call at Cosford air museum around 40 vehicles.

Hi Dan Just been having a look at your company website very impressed,looked at the gallery and the old family trucks,have you kept any of them and restored them for the shows.Also the ERF with the body on its side have I recently seen a photo of this in one of the vintage truck mags or is it on here somewhere because i have definitely seen it before.
OOP’S just spotted the restored Dennis :blush: :blush: :unamused:And the ERF on the Llandudno thread (brilliant) will look out for these now at the shows and perhaps meet up with you sometime.

Try click on my user images i think there on here somewhere,cheers dan.

dan i spotted a pic of your erf the other day it was like turning the clock back a good number of years!
i will make the effort to take a closer look when i get a bit of spare time
moose

image.jpg
image.jpg