coüple of spanish questions

later on in the year, i´ll be doing a drive from zagreb to madrid, en-route, will need a couple of days off, and as its a fave, will be taking this time in spain. been a fair while since i did the barcelona side, reguarly, does anybody know if you can still get too lloret legally in an artic, as its prob 10 years since my last visit there, and i remember staying at a coach park/depot just out of town, think it was called “PUJOL”
if i can get there, is pujol still going, and do they still let trucks park?
also, am i right in guessing you could make lloret, too, madrid in a card?

lastly, if lloret is a no,no, and you could have 2 days off, between barceloa, and madrid, where would you go?
thanks for any help :wink:

used to park in the coach park in loret but that was a bit ago mate also at sim valles at barcelona its a secure park or u can park at the markabana think u spell it like this

Used to use Pujol for quite a few weekends and would imagine its still going but im sure some of the more regular guys will be along to confirm somewhere better to stay lol :smiley:

Had to park 3 artics for 5 days in Barca just before christmas, was going to park at Lloret but was informed by a local
ground agent that it was closed down!We opted for Cambrils instead.
Obviosly we don’t know if this is definate about Lloret closing but a few people have said so!

i think it’s a problem now to park in lloret, but there are still a few places that are good for a short break.
Cambrils is very good, park in the Gran Buffet behind the shell garage, parking is very big and relatively safe for this stretch of the coast, plus if you eat in the gran buffet everyday is the same price for truckers regardless of weekend increases for tourists and locals!! and if you eat shower is free or was when i last parked. next door is caravan accesories shop and only about 10 mins walk from beach and town centre.
another nice place is Salou, you can park on the new A7 there is a hotel where the slip road from the AP7 joins the new free motorway or you can try the access road to port aventura which is usually quiet this time of year but not sure how secure it is for the old curtain slashers.
finally i would suggest torreblanca and restaurant piedro the one with the trucwash, they have 24hr security and its about 15mins from town and a bit further to the beach.
all of these are easily within a tacho of madrid :sunglasses:

ah ,yes, cambrills, that had slipped my mind, last time i stopped was bout 4 years ago, but do like it there, big,big selection of food :grimacing:

thanks all, for advice

You can get from Madrid to Lloret in a shift, i travel via Vic, nice ride if the weathers good. You can still park at Pujol if you are empty, there is another coach and truck park at the bottom of the big hill as you drop down from lloret blau, come to a roundabout turn right parking is on the left past Lidl, it is guarded at weekends, showers are poor, it’s twenty euro’s per night, if the guard is not about to let you in ring the number on the big sign post ,the owners speak english , nice people, i think it’s called Cazal’s, iv’e only parked there twenty time’s and can’t remeber the name lol :slight_smile: , you can park by the water park but it’s mud island this time of the year and you can park by the Go cart track at the bottom of the hill , But a few motors have been done lately , so i park at cazal’s, it’s a bit of a walk to town or ten euros in a cab

cheers karl, handy info :wink:

think it will be lloret, or salou, or cambrills, especially as madrid is do-able in a shift.

this time of year I would go to Cambrils, Salou is deserted in the winter, Lloret is OK but not a lot happening, where as Cambrils is business as usual all year, and the food is to die for.

A lot of the bars are shut in Lloret, most are open weekends. I go there as have lot’s of mate’s there, and you can see all the premiership game’s in the English and jock bars

South of Zaragoza place called ‘Rausan’. NOT that one about 1km further south. (north coming from Barna) think it’s called Pepe’s■■? Great food. bag bar over road never frequented(honest).Been a couple years since i’ve been there. :smiley:

park on the hill near the st jordi and go down the beach in barcelona mate!

euromat:
park on the hill near the st jordi and go down the beach in barcelona mate!

i’ll get you to show me mate :sunglasses: