Co-Pilot Trucker

Hiya All
I’ve been shifting Air Freight out of Heathrow part time for last month ( my first job)
and I needed a truck sat nav I looked around they all seem to do the same job but fairly over priced for what you get
Anyway I down load the Co Pilot trucker which gave a 14 day free trial which is up tomorrow If I buy it the price is a reasonable
£135
Been using it to the Midlands And round London it does what it says on the tin
You have to set it up to your way but I’ve not had any issues with it
It froze once in the two weeks period but I think there was no internet connection
Any opinions from you lot would be helpful
Chauffeurman :laughing:

See this thread = viewtopic.php?f=5&t=148052

Hi All!!
Well I decided to purchase the Co Pilot Truck app
The App is free I paid for the Live Traffic info which is £85 for one year which works out £1.60 a week
Just need to upgrade my phone to a larger screen
I’ve been moving Air Freight out off LHR the job is can be physical but the worst bit is where the places & the people you encounter
expect you to know all their procedures when your new to the job & not been to their site before
I’ve never met so many grumpy guys
But I will keep at it for the experience
chauffeur :sunglasses: man

Be interested to know how you get on with battery life. I’m considering a separate sat nav just so I don’t have to be worrying about charging my phone.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hi IronEddie
I usually have my phone on a windscreen mount with it plugged into the charger
the app will use your data but not excessive like Waze
I usually program destination in & come in & out of app as I feel
the app gives you 3 different ways with arrival times you choose one it updates as you travel it also has a grid on the right of screen which has miles in stages it shows up traffic on route & gives a + mins to arrival time if you stay on the route
you can drag & drop to different road or route fairly easily
It is not complicated you can also program in additional stops so
you could go from one destination to the next & so on
you get a 14 day free trial it supports I Phone & android phones
costs nothing to try
chauffuerman :smiley: