Co Pilot Truck

Does anyone no if Co Pilot use your internet dater allowence when routing ?thxs

There will be a senior member along soon who can answer ALL your co-pilot questions.

bjd:
Does anyone no if Co Pilot use your internet dater allowence when routing ?thxs

No it doesn’t, it only uses your data for traffic info, all map data is stored on your device so it works offline. The data require for traffic updates is very small indeed.

Well it looks good depending on weather it uses data and is it renewable or is it a one off payment imm looking at co pilot truck gps

bjd:
Well it looks good depending on weather it uses data and is it renewable or is it a one off payment imm looking at co pilot truck gps

The app comes with 1 year traffic already, then it is subscription based thereafter, the app itself is for life. You can move it from device to device but you do have to delete it from whichever device it is installed onto before you can download it to your new device.

well ill give it a wirl see how it performs against snooper cheers

bjd:
well ill give it a wirl see how it performs against snooper cheers

It is better than snooper, you can trial it free for a month first to see if you like it before having to buy it. I use it daily and exclusively as it is just brilliant. Very little in the way of complaints but you do need to learn all of the advanced features to really use it properly.

Been using it for 5 weeks now.
What advanced features are there?

commonrail:
Been using it for 5 weeks now.
What advanced features are there?

Mainly on route planning and route optimising that people tend to struggle with. How are you finding it?

Yes…does the job,and cheap enough.

84 pound a year bit steep ?

bjd:
84 pound a year bit steep ?

that’s not a year, to buy it only costs 130 for ios and under 100 for android

My employer provides handheld devices with CoPilot Professional installed. For some reason none of the drivers use it. I did try it on a few runs but found it only slightly more useful than a chocolate teapot around London - time after time it would cheerfully direct me to “turn right” even though there was a BFO sign clearly indicating that right turns were not allowed at that junction. Same thing time and time again on any number of major routes around the Capital. I went back to my TomTom which, while not perfect, at least gives me usable routes most of the time.

Roymondo:
My employer provides handheld devices with CoPilot Professional installed. For some reason none of the drivers use it. I did try it on a few runs but found it only slightly more useful than a chocolate teapot around London - time after time it would cheerfully direct me to “turn right” even though there was a BFO sign clearly indicating that right turns were not allowed at that junction. Same thing time and time again on any number of major routes around the Capital. I went back to my TomTom which, while not perfect, at least gives me usable routes most of the time.

Has it had the update, it was only released a couple of months ago, made a big difference as it needed it to be honest.