Co Pilot Truck Sat Nav, best thing since sliced bread?

Windows type devices ■■

On the windows store co-pilot is free, ( in app purchases) European is £22.95, can’t find Hgv tho?

biggriffin:
On the windows store co-pilot is free, ( in app purchases) European is £22.95, can’t find Hgv tho?

Its here buddy. copilotgps.com/en-gb/truck-navigation/
It is Copilot Truck navigation, for windows or android it is cheaper at under £100, for apple it is £129.00

Just to say that at the moment if you convert the trial copy after the 14 days they are offering it for £84 inc traffic for a year on iPad/iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:smiley:

UKtramp:

biggriffin:

Its here buddy. copilotgps.com/en-gb/truck-navigation/
It is Copilot Truck navigation, for windows or android it is cheaper at under £100, for apple it is £129.00

Thank you muchaly.

why are people so tight ,i mean why have a big tablet on your windscreen just to save a few quid
for christs sake just get the new tomtom truck 520 ,best one ever,less than £200 , with the 25% discount you get for ringing them up

villa:
why are people so tight ,i mean why have a big tablet on your windscreen just to save a few quid
for christs sake just get the new tomtom truck 520 ,best one ever,less than £200 , with the 25% discount you get for ringing them up

Not a case of been tight, it’s a case of it is far superior to a bloody tom tom. The Tom tom is ■■■■ in comparison to Co pilot. You don’t need it on your windscreen either. Wind your neck in and get with the program Princess.

[emoji15][emoji57][emoji773]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UKtramp:

villa:

Not a case of been tight, it’s a case of it is far superior to a bloody tom tom. The Tom tom is [zb] in comparison to Co pilot. You don’t need it on your windscreen either. Wind your neck in and get with the program Princess.

you obviously work for the company or on some sort of commission for getting people to download and pay for this crap that doesnt work on most tablets

villa:
you obviously work for the company or on some sort of commission for getting people to download and pay for this crap that doesnt work on most tablets

Grow up, you shouldn’t really make sweeping statements like that, CoPilot is probably a bit advanced for you, stick with your Tom tom there is nothing wrong with a TomTom or a Garmin, I have owned and used both. CoPilot is superior to both of them but you do need an up to date Tablet or Ipad, if you don’t have one then you would need one, to be honest I doubt there are not that many that cannot run it nowadays. But regardless how on earth can you say it is a piece of crap that doesn’t work when it is obvious that you have never tried or used it ? I have merely pointed out all of the reasons why CoPilot is a better option and is not really a cheaper alternative but a better one. My only reason is to help people not spout silly nonfactual statements. You are happy with your Tomtom as I was for years. I have now found something much better. End of.

Can some one tell me I’ve just moved over to using iPhone if I was to purchase the copilot truck sat nav through the App Store onto my iPhone . I’m also looking at purchasing a iPad mini in a month for the bigger screen so would that be on the iPad mini if it’s set up on the same account as my iPhone or would it be a separate purchase on the iPad mini as well

Christ on a bike…

Google maps is free on your phone, shows you where your destination is, has street view to check access and local signage, and has a “hold you by the hand turn left turn right” option too.

Free. On the phone.

And yeah, I’ll say it. If you need a ■■■■■■■ 10 inch screen to tell you where to go, you should consider a different career.

the nodding donkey:
Christ on a bike…

Google maps is free on your phone, shows you where your destination is, has street view to check access and local signage, and has a “hold you by the hand turn left turn right” option too.

Free. On the phone.

And yeah, I’ll say it. If you need a [zb] 10 inch screen to tell you where to go, you should consider a different career.

Your opinion is irrelevant, should I consider another career as I have CoPilot truck on my ipad? No probably not, everyone has a choice of preference, its not about a 10" screen telling you where to go, you stick to your iphone screen if you prefer that, I wouldn’t knock anyone for what they use to get from A to B. certainly wouldn’t tell someone that they need to change career because of it. You have an opinion then voice it but don’t knock something that has more features than google bloody maps. Google maps is good in some instances and as you have pointed out a great tool to use but it doesn’t have the same features as CoPilot which I like. You don’t have to have it on an ipad screen if you prefer a smaller screen. FFS, There is a reason Googe maps is free and CoPilot is not free. “There I have said it” Some prefer just a map book, doesn’t matter what you use or prefer, its how you get the load delivered that counts.

trucker10:
Can some one tell me I’ve just moved over to using iPhone if I was to purchase the copilot truck sat nav through the App Store onto my iPhone . I’m also looking at purchasing a iPad mini in a month for the bigger screen so would that be on the iPad mini if it’s set up on the same account as my iPhone or would it be a separate purchase on the iPad mini as well

No you can download it onto both devices but you can only use it on one device at a time, you simply transfer your licence from one to the other. I have it on several devices and whichever one I use I just transfer the licence.

another silly 2 question.

1. i find the volume on a phone not as loud as i would like…so its either turn the radio off and listen to the sat-nav or can i buy extension speakers to allow for both. ( btw, i have an android j5 samsung )

2. If i used the co-pilot app ( for trucks ) in my car, is it going to route me via a different route, as its following the truck safe route…or for every address does it allow for a change of vehicle.

Look forward to your replies.

You can set it for a car as well

truckyboy:
another silly 2 question.

1. i find the volume on a phone not as loud as i would like…so its either turn the radio off and listen to the sat-nav or can i buy extension speakers to allow for both. ( btw, i have an android j5 samsung )

2. If i used the co-pilot app ( for trucks ) in my car, is it going to route me via a different route, as its following the truck safe route…or for every address does it allow for a change of vehicle.

Look forward to your replies.

Probably get a separate Bluetooth speaker to connect to your phone and yes you can set it as a car as well as a truck for routing

Tried them all and as far as I am concerned, Sygic Truck is the best of the lot!

CMB82:
Tried them all and as far as I am concerned, Sygic Truck is the best of the lot!

Best in what way? Sygic truck is only £17.00p. Do you mean its cheaper not better?

UKtramp:

CMB82:

Best in what way? Sygic truck is only £17.00p. Do you mean its cheaper not better?

Sygic truck is about £110 for the UK and Europe maps. I think you are on about the car one. I think the interface is a lot better than the others, the whole set up is easier on the eye. Even better than the Tomtom trucker that I use it in conjunction with. It also sometimes gives me a better, quicker route than the Tomtom. It isn’t perfect, none of them are but after trying all the free trials, there was no contest. Sygic truck got my money.