Co-op St. Helens, lea green

Any of you lovely folk work for ADR out of here?
They are looking for class 2 and it says 24 hour operation…
I was wondering if anyone has done nights here? Seeing as the stores close at 10 is there trunking through the night? Would be very interested if so but thought I’d ask here first to see if the salesman sings the same song
Oh and are any of you on this guaranteed week?
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Bump

Doubt there will be any class 2 on nights tbh although they will have early starts 3am etc TM is Shaun Dorran used to be my Tm he’s not bad firm but fair.

Hi asphalt animal don’t work for ADR, I’m on the books but what I hear from the ADR lads is most are on 40 hrs guaranteed or ad hoc it’s up to the individual. Most start times for agency are from 04.00- 17.00 , it is a 24 hr operation but as you have stated most shops close at 10 so not many start after 17.00. Lot of staff drivers having start times adjusted to meet the business needs. Plenty of work 7 days a week, when I mean work, I mean hard work pushing cages up and down slopes,over crap ground, wheels jammed with shink wrap making it difficult and shop staff who are miserable as hell. As for the TM it’s not Shaun dorran unless he’s changed his name :open_mouth: HTH

Thanks that’s helpful, I’m not scared to earn my wage…
Ill give them a bell, if they have 4/5 pm starts for me everyday ill be a happy chappy