Co op RDC Andover

dar1976:
Be prepared for a wait though. 3 hours sat on bay while they decided how to empty my trailer :smiley:

i went to the chilled site once (which i just round the corner), was in and out 20 mins, fastest drop ever :unamused:

There’s letter at Alfreton stayting about fine I go in there 2 time times a week we got fine.its 500 1st time 1000 second 3rd drive banned

doogiee:
There’s letter at Alfreton stayting about fine I go in there 2 time times a week we got fine.its 500 1st time 1000 second 3rd drive banned

Fine? who from?

Coop pases fine to company

That’s crazy. To be fined for something that is legal as there are no prohibitions or limits posted.

I remember there being a clear sign at the exit gate stating to use the A303 on exit. But that is only a company sign. Not a traffic order sign.

What exactly would be the basis of these fines?

Dont forget to pull into the side for their traffic light on exit.PS :smiley: . i dont

Been sat here for two hours now, freezer bays empty and still parked opposite, and I work for the same company ffs :cry:

the maoster:
Been sat here for two hours now, freezer bays empty and still parked opposite, and I work for the same company ffs :cry:

I was in for ambient. It seems they couldn’t organise a knees up in a brewery :slight_smile: