CO-OP Purfleet Essex

Anyone on here work or worked out of the co-op depot in purfleet doing class 2 multi drop, 4am-11am, if so what is/was it like? Thanks in advance!

twostrike:
Anyone on here work or worked out of the co-op depot in purfleet doing class 2 multi drop, 4am-11am, if so what is/was it like? Thanks in advance!

Did you get the job or have you just applied?

thinking of applying

twostrike:
thinking of applying

Sounds pretty good to me, Ive applied and done the assessment and interview and just waiting to find out if I have got it or not,Ive done supermarket work before and i liked it,some delivery points are gonna be crap but im happy to take that, there lorries are mainly 4 over 4 gearboxes

Yeah i worked there about two years ago as a class 1 driver but also had to drive a rigid now and then,the money is good and the work life balance is not bad however…most of the vehicles were filthy inside the cab with things like the radio broken or wires hanging out from the 12v supply where the foreign drivers hot wired their sat navs :cry:
As most of the shops are in the high street trying to find somewhere to park can be a pain as they don’t have their own loading area, and when you do park up you have to lug the cages down the street avoiding the pot holes, down the narrow alley at the side of the shop,over the gravel,up the slope and through the back door while the staff at the shop stand there and watch you sweating your nuts off!
but don’t let me put you off :frowning: Good luck and let us know how you get on. :smiley:

Lol that made me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk