Co op lea green

Hi all any one worked for co op, any advice they are looking for 40 drivers at there site and will also upgrade you to class 1 after 18 months. Sounds ok any one had any dealings with them they are paying 12.10 ph sounds ok.

That’ll be Morbid dangle bits then…
Their always lookin for drivers as they can’t seem to keep them for some reason

wincanton run co op lea green, you have to work every saturaday and sunday, and be flexible with the other 3 days, lots of messing around wih your shift patterns too, no wonder they cant get anyone to stay

Try TJ Morris/ Home Bargains.
Better work,kit,money etc.

Thanks for info.

Plugster:
wincanton run co op lea green, you have to work every saturaday and sunday, and be flexible with the other 3 days, lots of messing around wih your shift patterns too, no wonder they cant get anyone to stay

My bad
I thought nobbies took the whole lot. They must have stopped that one going through :grimacing:

They are always looking for 20+ drivers…enough said!

You’ll be expected to max your hours, be messed around with shifts (because there is a massive clique and ‘the lads’ get the cream) and have to deliver to the co-ops in the ■■■■■■ little side streets…

halewood:

You have to work every Sat/Sun there too

paul davies:
Hi all any one worked for co op, any advice they are looking for 40 drivers at there site and will also upgrade you to class 1 after 18 months. Sounds ok any one had any dealings with them they are paying 12.10 ph sounds ok.

Hi I work at lea green as a staff driver, yes they are looking to employ 40 drivers class 1 is 12.58 and class 2 is 12.10ph, there is going to be 2 pay rises on top of that so you would be looking at 12.45ish for class 2 when it’s all sorted. Shifts would be 8hr x 5 days which include sat and sun. Don’t be expecting to come in and wangle off the weekends as some drivers have been on permanent weekends for 3 years+. Store deliveries are a PITA, store staff miserable as hell. Kit generally OK, everything is done legal and crazy with H&S rules. Pension OK, company cannot force you to do overtime, also plenty of O/T on offer.
Any other questions just PM me.

halewood:

they are only recruiting internally now for some reason.

short of drivers now but will be short of forkies in 6 months :unamused:

Ok thanks for info

Big Roy:

halewood:

No you don’t…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codge123:
Hi I work at lea green as a staff driver

Can you do me a favour and switch off your headlights when picking up trailers opposite the chill bays.
I’m in there a few times a week and it’s blinding, there is no need to have main beam on when doing your walk round checks - you will of already checked them when doing unit walkaround, not to mention they’re all DAF’s and will warn you via the dash if the bulb is out :unamused:

Considering it will be mostly cage work don’t expect an easy shift! There on ok money for a reason, as most drivers won’t touch that kind of work.

Permanent weekends doing convenience store deliveries…

Hardly a shocker they can’t recruit & retain many decent drivers. Maybe they should be a bit more imaginative with the shift pattern, 5 on 3 off perhaps?

Coop Birtley are taking on as well, 5 month contract, probably the same amount, did the same last year and I was on it…they dangle the carrot and dumped us, kept a few lads but even some of them left now… Coops not what it used to be. They treated us like pieces of…last year…
Just be wary and go in with your eyes wise open if you decide to go

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

rob22888:

Hardly a shocker they can’t recruit & retain many decent drivers. Maybe they should be a bit more imaginative with the shift pattern, 5 on 3 off perhaps?

Or maybe get rid of Sunday shopping…?

rob22888:

They used to do Monday to Friday and Saturday would be an overtime shift. I would do early shift, maybe 2am start…they were great shifts

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

AndyRud:

Big Roy:

halewood:

G
No you don’t…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody know if they (Tj morris)take load much early or just at booking time??

Half hour before mate