Co Durham to Shropshire, Help needed

Evening Gentlemen…AIDEZ MOI SVP!!!

Can anyone help me?

I need to move from Co Durham, down to the Shropshire /Staffordshire border, a rather elderly, and (to me ) valuable little lorry…weight about 4000kgs, length, 22ft, width, 7 ft. All totally together, starts, drives, and really sweet to handle. The platform is loaded with “loose” bits and pieces, , so I could really do with her coming home on a beavertail/semi load loader, or forklift curtainside type vehicle. If she is out in the open, then then she would really need to be sheeted over…with care because the paintwork is special!

Handsome reward paid to a caring driver/operator…this little lorry is a gem…and she needs a good man to bring her home!!!

Any help/recommendations/telephone numbers/PMs…really appreciated

ANY HELP REALLY APPRECIATED…SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!!

Cheerio for now…and thanks!

Mike p

Saviem:
Evening Gentlemen…AIDEZ MOI SVP!!!

Can anyone help me?

I need to move from Co Durham, down to the Shropshire /Staffordshire border, a rather elderly, and (to me ) valuable little lorry…weight about 4000kgs, length, 22ft, width, 7 ft. All totally together, starts, drives, and really sweet to handle. The platform is loaded with “loose” bits and pieces, , so I could really do with her coming home on a beavertail/semi load loader, or forklift curtainside type vehicle. If she is out in the open, then then she would really need to be sheeted over…with care because the paintwork is special!

Handsome reward paid to a caring driver/operator…this little lorry is a gem…and she needs a good man to bring her home!!!

Any help/recommendations/telephone numbers/PMs…really appreciated

ANY HELP REALLY APPRECIATED…SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!!

Cheerio for now…and thanks!

John, try E&N Ritchie Hetton Le Hole, Co Durham. Stuart is a very keen steam and vintage man, he also has the equipment and knowledge you need.
I will send you his mobile no by PM. His office no is,01915262234. Ps. ask him for a look around the museum. You will be impressed. Regards Kev.

John, if Stuart Ritchie cannot help I’ll move it for you. We have the expertise and equipment as we now move plenty of old military stuff for filming work etc. We took a couple of tanks to the Cannes Film Festival last summer to promote a Sylvester Stallone film.

Pop over the road John and have a word with Paul, he has the tackle and the know how