Clothing

Can anyone direct me to truckers clothing websites. I am after a decent jacket and fleece with truck logo. Main truck dealers sell them, but so expensive !

www.ebay.co.uk

I was looking at the scania website the other night and noticed their merchandise seems to be really well priced.

Cheers
Gareth

Snarley:
Can anyone direct me to truckers clothing websites. I am after a decent jacket and fleece with truck logo. Main truck dealers sell them, but so expensive !

I use work wear from Screwfix as a rule. Ok it’s not resplendent with logos but it’s decent quality and there’s a good choice. In my case logos are irrelevant as I don’t know (or care) what make of truck I’ll be driving until I get there as a rule.

If the logo matters, as has been said, try ebay. A quick search revealed:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Keep-Calm-Dri … 257957367a

ebay.co.uk/itm/SCANIA-badge- … 33816d46f1

I’d think any of the companies selling personalised clothing could sort you something out…thought the more reputable ones may refuse if you require trademarked logos. :sunglasses:

gar374:
I was looking at the scania website the other night and noticed their merchandise seems to be really well priced.

Cheers
Gareth

Volvo crossroads at birstal are cheap enough.

outdoor clothing by Karrimor are a good choice lightweight,easy cleaning and quick drying. just a case of getting somebody to sew on patch/badge use them with my company logo sewn onto them with no problem.

There is another posting on here headed “P45” and the original poster Kneal might have a uniform for sale. lol.

I get all of my kit from lion safety in grangemouth. Good quality and they embroider all of my tops. Good company, good gear and reasonable prices

gar374:

Scania do decent gear if you’re short(height)but I think it’s really expensive…

Why do you want to go round advertising some crap truck manufacturer for?

They make enough money without you going round giving them free advertising and paying for the privelidge.

Jesus!

www.jacamo.co.uk

Flippin’ heck just looked at that Scania web site.
They even do skiddies with the Scania logo!! :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

You could always join TNUK at the charity event and bid on 1 of the jackets donated by some truck companies :wink:

Why you need the logo on it Snarley, you’re not a poser are you?

tranemoworkwear.com from sweden, there stuff is excellent quality but not the cheapest