Close enough for me

I’m beginning to think there’s some truth to the Audi driver stigma.
We had a RTA fatality about 30 minutes down the road from there only yesterday, biker was killed by a car pulling out on him.
This could have been a second if I’d hit audi man in the drivers door.
Luckily I wasn’t watching a DVD or making breakfast at the time eh. :smiley:

Link has been removed/renamed ■■

steelgoon:
Link has been removed/renamed ■■

yeah, trying to sort this crap out.

BK64 HEJ is all I’ve learned!

eagerbeaver:
BK64 HEJ is all I’ve learned!

Fixed link mate.

Nothing happening for me, just got Cilla Black when I got impatient and clicked on arrow thingy. Audis HAVE superceded BMW’s in the rolling of eyes department. No doubt about it.

I beg your pardon? :grimacing:

I drive a car exactly the same as that :blush: - But honest gov, it wasn’t me!

What a bellend :unamused:

■■■ jesus

Typical knobhead! Had my own encounter with a insignia knobhead in Edinburgh today! My dashcam commentary wouldn’t even be suitable for adults though, hope the company doesn’t download it :blush:

AUDI

A nother

U seless

D angerous

I diot

Unless it is the TT

T otal

T osser

merc0447:
Typical knobhead! Had my own encounter with a insignia knobhead in Edinburgh today! My dashcam commentary wouldn’t even be suitable for adults though, hope the company doesn’t download it :blush:

I turned the volume off on mine, i once replayed it to check something and the language was embarassing :blush: :smiley:

Fukcing jesus. That sums it up perfectly. As you were drive :slight_smile: still laughing now

Surprised you didn’t spill your stella!

:grimacing:

But seriously, that’s nuts. I was driving my little tipper along a rural A road the other day, trundling along at 45. About 200 yds in front I see a nondescript grey hair beware style estate car pulling out of a side lane across my path. Cheeky, thought I, but scrubbed off a load of speed just in case.

The hedgerow was tall and butted up to the kerb.

Imagine my surprise when the estate fully emerged and became a double axle caravan. :unamused:

■■■■■■ ell!!!

Glad nothing happened!

Send that footage to the local constabulary m8. That guy needs a heavy cuff round the ear before he kills himself or someone else.

The sad part is: if there was a crash, (no camera) Truck driver would be to blame. Why? becoz hes a truck driver.

Dan ze Man:
The sad part is: if there was a crash, (no camera) Truck driver would be to blame. Why? becoz hes a truck driver.

+1

Malky80:
Send that footage to the local constabulary m8. That guy needs a heavy cuff round the ear before he kills himself or someone else.

I had thought of that but would they really take any notice?

Bum twitcher that one!

CSI time, I am not defending the Audi by any means, but I wonder if he was expecting there to be a short slip road prior to joining the main carriageway after the bend, consequently got there and thought, crap no slip road and slammed the anchors on!!■■ :unamused: :unamused: still a noob though, fair play to the hgv driver for avoiding a potentially fatal accident!! :smiley: