close call

thursday i was running down to southend on thea127 from romford at about 5pm got to the a132 and noticed the traffic coming down the slip road ,so i did the decent thing and pulled out into lane 2 to let the traffic filter on.

had a look in the mirror and the lass at the front of the que gave me a flash to pull back in, so as i start to pull back in this little [zb] goes to nip up the inside of me on his chicken chaser (im doing 50 :exclamation: ). i must admit that if someone flashes me in i don’t normally give it a second look ’ but for some reason i did (call it sixth sense :open_mouth: ).

in a matter of seconds this little(zb) was running level with the rear wheels of the trailer. luckally everyone behind must have seen it and backed off because i had to throw it back in lane 2 because he just kept coming :smiling_imp: .

i would hate to think what would have happened if i didn’t look twice,plus no doubt it would have been me in the wrong :frowning:

afterwards i had to pull into a layby because i was shaking like a (zb) leaf and felt physchaly sick.if i had caught him further up the road i think i would have raged him of the bike and given him a severe kicking.

so for (zb)be careful out there

jon

jonboy:
thursday i was running down to southend on thea127 from romford at about 5pm got to the a132 and noticed the traffic coming down the slip road ,so i did the decent thing and pulled out into lane 2 to let the traffic filter on.

had a look in the mirror and the lass at the front of the que gave me a flash to pull back in, so as i start to pull back in this little [zb] goes to nip up the inside of me on his chicken chaser (im doing 50 :exclamation: ). i must admit that if someone flashes me in i don’t normally give it a second look ’ but for some reason i did (call it sixth sense :open_mouth: ).

in a matter of seconds this little(zb) was running level with the rear wheels of the trailer. luckally everyone behind must have seen it and backed off because i had to throw it back in lane 2 because he just kept coming :smiling_imp: .yeah food for thought

i would hate to think what would have happened if i didn’t look twice,plus no doubt it would have been me in the wrong :frowning:

afterwards i had to pull into a layby because i was shaking like a (zb) leaf and felt physchaly sick.if i had caught him further up the road i think i would have raged him of the bike and given him a severe kicking.

so for (zb)be careful out there

jon

lucky … wouldnt have been your fault anyway if thats any consolation if you had swiped him/her…

i have some air horns for moments like that , generally makes anyone within the vicinity wake up from there day dream and look to see whats going on or about to happen :laughing:

The great pity is that we are not allowed an open season on idiots like this. Before long everyone on the road would benefit from their absence :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

i would have given him a swerve just something to think about and get the message across :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: i have been known to pull in on someone overtaking on the inside :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: