close call

this afternoon I turned right at the mini roundabout in the village I go through,i nearly smacked the front of my wagon into a 7.5 tonner parked on the left,just managed to stop about 4ft from it’s rear,the reason,a vision of a ■■■■ lady walking along in a flower print short dress[tight],heels and long hair,lost concentration for about 6 seconds,dont know how I would have explained it away had I have hit the 7.5,embarrassing

It was tight for a reason but whatever floats your boat

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Feel your pain mate ■■■■ watch can be a nightmare :open_mouth:

If she had caused you to have an accident, would she be liable for any claims?

I nearly ran a double decker bus into the back of a van once when I was watching a blonde woman who was stretching a pair of denims to their limit.
Was so busy looking with my neck craned I didn’t see the traffic in front of me had stopped.
If I’d crashed it would have been worth it! :laughing:

I actually did rear end a tipper in very slow moving traffic on the M62 years ago in the days before air con when women would pull their skirts up in (admittedly rare) hot weather. I was jockeying for position and trying to keep her beside me and may have gotten a tad too close to him!

I was driving a Sed Ak Strato that suffered very little cosmetic damage but unfortunately severed an air pipe behind the grill. Cue a stuck artic in lane 2 and a red faced driver :blush:

Pity the poor bloke that has to shag that. Mind you jammy ■■■■ must be hung like a donkey to get anywhere near it

Dave wj:
Pity the poor bloke that has to shag that. Mind you jammy [zb] must be hung like a donkey to get anywhere near it

how the heck would you let yourself get as bad as that,can only assume it’s a medical problem

the maoster:
I actually did rear end a tipper in very slow moving traffic on the M62 years ago in the days before air con when women would pull their skirts up in (admittedly rare) hot weather. I was jockeying for position and trying to keep her beside me and may have gotten a tad too close to him!

I was driving a Sed Ak Strato that suffered very little cosmetic damage but unfortunately severed an air pipe behind the grill. Cue a stuck artic in lane 2 and a red faced driver :blush:

good motors in their time,had one on federal express,gearbox was a bit of a bugger being an eaton

The good thing about doing home deliveries and fitting domestic appliances :-
Turned up to a house to install an integrated dishwasher and the lady was wearing a rara skirt - I’m laid on my back under the kitchen sink and had a few good views when she bent over or kneeled down :wink:

DAF95XF:
Turned up to a house to install an integrated dishwasher and the lady was wearing a rara skirt - I’m laid on my back under the kitchen sink and had a few good views when she bent over or kneeled down :wink:

Didn’t the cameras put you off?

the nodding donkey:

DAF95XF:

Didn’t the cameras put you off?

My own camera didn’t :laughing: :laughing: