cliff warby

whats happened to cliff ■■?didnt he used to be the mod on this forum.wheres he gone■■?

Persona non grata it seems? :unamused: :wink:

googled his name…

:open_mouth:

Results

I used to like reading some of Pat Haslers stories too, do a search on it and you will find many entertaining stories from LEP / Swift days

I spke to Cliff a couple weeks ago,
he is Ok and still pounding out the miles across the USA.,
he hasnt had internet access for quite a while but hopes to be back online in the New Year

Hey all,

he is still about, he just doesnt have internet anymore :frowning:

from chelsey
(his daughter)

Wheel Nut:
I used to like reading some of Pat Haslers stories too, do a search on it and you will find many entertaining stories from LEP / Swift days

my god there were so funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do you remember the one about and his mate driving down regents st in a george bush and tony blair mask. :laughing:

jessicas dad:

Wheel Nut:

my god there were so funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do you remember the one about and his mate driving down regents st in a george bush and tony blair mask. :laughing:

I am still in touch with Pat and he still gets on here now and again but frequents other forums.

It was Edgeware road and a Chickens head and an old mans mask actually :laughing:

Today I got a message on facebook fr4om the bloke in the chicken mask :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
It was Edgeware road and a Chickens head and an old mans mask actually :laughing:

Today I got a message on facebook fr4om the bloke in the chicken mask :laughing:

Hi Pat, hope you are keeping well, any news from your side of the pond about Silverstone? :cry:

hi pat. re mask.still cant get the dam thing off ikeep telling folks i am only 27 and iam wearing a mask ,but they dont believe me, lol, nice to be in touch again.

I have inside info on Silverstone, I have a facebook friend who works in the offices and if they dont get a ten year contract they aint interested or so I am told.

Your face was always scary mick :laughing: