Cliff Warby

Has Cliff got writers block??
I’ve not seen him in T&D for a couple of months…or am I missing something??
I used to enjoy reading his views on life in America

Regards
Paul

I too am worried about Cliff, not an email, not a PM, not a posting, :cry:

Relax people!!..

I brough up this very conversation in the Ex-pats Forum myself…
Please read here…

He is still alive and well… just working like a dog… so fear not, he will return in due course… I will be able to confirn this in two weeks time, as I will be meeting up with him in the states, when we go to MATS, The biggest Truck Show in the world!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i dont want to spoil it for you andy ( you will have a great time :wink: ), but whilst it may be called the biggest truckshow in the world its lacking in one dept TRUCKS.
its a more trade orientated show and totally different to peterborough.
atleast the mat show does not rip off the visitors with outrageous prices for entry and drinks etc etc.
have fun,
im toying with the idea of going next year, with her indoors :frowning:

Are you the Davell thats been over there with TruckNet in the past??..

Well, I dont care, as long as I get out of this country on holiday :laughing: :laughing: …LOL… I aint had a holiday for about 4 years, and do I need a break :sunglasses: … so I will make sure I will have a ball, and so will everyone else I think… LOL :wink: :wink:

so I will make sure I will have a ball, and so will everyone else I think…

Ohhhhhhhhh…yes! :wink: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

LucyR:

so I will make sure I will have a ball, and so will everyone else I think…

Ohhhhhhhhh…yes! :wink: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

AndyM:
Are you the Davell thats been over there with TruckNet in the past??..

Well, I dont care, as long as I get out of this country on holiday :laughing: :laughing: …LOL… I aint had a holiday for about 4 years, and do I need a break :sunglasses: … so I will make sure I will have a ball, and so will everyone else I think… LOL :wink: :wink:

yes, thats me the poster formerley known as davell :slight_smile:
you,ll have a great time. drink lots and make a few good buddies to boot.
the show trucks are awesome but theres just not enough of them.
take plenty of camera film, or if your digital get a bigger memory.
also theres some very good clubs in downtown louisville, ask the hotel driver , he will know what i mean :wink:

For the most part the truck show is not for the guy off the street but that is not what its all about…The MATS show brings people together from all over the world that have some kind of connection with the trucking industry…the actual show is just a small part of the whole deal…most people just use the show to meet with people and make new friends…which to me is the most important part of the whole deal!!!..Me and Laura have been for the last 3 years and have always enjoyed ourselves and always look forward to the next year. This year there will be more Brits there than ever before so it should be great…I think it would be a fantastic idea if TruckNetUK could make this a annual event and even provide some kind of discount for TruckNetUK members wishing to attend future events :slight_smile: just a thought?

Bully

Bully:
…The MATS show brings people together from all over the world that have some kind of connection with the trucking industry…the actual show is just a small part of the whole deal…most people just use the show to meet with people and make new friends…which to me is the most important part of the whole deal!!!..
Bully

And thats the bit that I’m interested in, appart from the trucks, its going to another country, to sample the culture etc…

BUT!!!.. I’m also going… For the Beer, the [zb] Ups… hahaha :laughing: :laughing:

I dont care what the show turns out to be like… I’m just looking forward to the holiday… man, I need a break…

Just to confirm Cliff remains very much T&D’s US Correspondent.
Of late he’s been very busy and we’ve been short of space but I’m in regular contact and promise that Cliff will soon be back in the magazine’s pages