Cleaning Products

Thanks for the info …
I’ll look into the Autosmart products then

Thanks for the info …
I’ll look into the Autosmart products then

rambo19:
Don’t like baby wipes, I find they leave a ‘greasy/oily’ residue, prefer anti bactierial wipes.

Some have skin conditioner in this is the cause of the greasy feel, need the plain one.

Asda cheap polish for dash. Asda cheap window cleaner for glass. Asda baby wipes for steering wheel. Fabreez and airwick for smelly and bucket of soapy water and sponge for floor. As for the outside what ever the boss pays for to go in jet wash think its auto smart never look as they wash truck for me I just go home and come back to Shiney white truck

10-08:
Inside I use kitchen cleaner, outside… :open_mouth: if your truck’s too clean you don’t have enough work.

Thats what our boss says… Out of 50 odd trucks i reckon only 3-4 of them are shiny lol.

ST3:
Asda cheap polish for dash. Asda cheap window cleaner for glass. Asda baby wipes for steering wheel. Fabreez and airwick for smelly and bucket of soapy water and sponge for floor. As for the outside what ever the boss pays for to go in jet wash think its auto smart never look as they wash truck for me I just go home and come back to Shiney white truck

You will find wilkos polish cheaper!