Cleaning Products Question

Just started with a new firm and been given a very nice new lorry which I’m obviously keen to keep in good nick.

However, I’ve yet to find an interior surface cleaning product that gets the central platform and footwell areas good and shiny. I’ve been using basic products and they come up well initially then dry in to leave a bit of a film or cloudy finish.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Don’t mind paying a bit for decent results.

Ta.

Chrome northwest, pink.

Trukwizard products.

Both good value imo.

But first speak to your boss, most are willing to provide you with basics to clean there kit.

To clean the floor, use any household spray cleaner, for dash a damp micro-fibre cloth, then spray with cleaner/polish of your choice, use anti-bac wipes for steering wheel.
Windows use Mr muscle with kitchen roll, or acquire a roll of that blue paper.

Ask first if company supply any of the above, its cheaper.

Chrome mega clean ,it’s fantastic stuff then I use pink to dress it up a little :slight_smile:

images96EXEJFT.jpg

Lloydie:
then I use pink to dress up a little :slight_smile:

Like this

biggriffin:

Lloydie:
then I use pink to dress up a little :slight_smile:

Like this

No like that [emoji7]

Youre better off just using a dusting brush on a vacuum cleaner for the whole interior, does the dash/air vents, and nooks and crannies. Nothing worse than spraying silicone based products everywhere as it ruins the original satin finish.
Footmarks ect are easily taken care of with a damp cloth, i use the blue dish washing cloths that come in a ten pack from Aldi. Windowlene in the blue spray bottle for the glass and a carnauba polish/wax for the out side paintwork/ wheels…

Any degreaser or general purpose cleaner will clean up first. Then use a dressing, Chrome pink is popular, I personally use AutoGlym Vinyl and Rubber care, nice shine and pleasant lemon smell.

Remember to clean first, there’s no point dressing over dirt or dust.

A.

Edit: what truck is it?

DO NOT…

Polish the pedals…ever!

Adonis.:
Any degreaser or general purpose cleaner will clean up first. Then use a dressing, Chrome pink is popular, I personally use AutoGlym Vinyl and Rubber care, nice shine and pleasant lemon smell.

A.

New gen Scania R450. 3 months old.

Cheers for replies all.

Yup Chrome Northwest Pink is the business

Telt:

Adonis.:

A.

Chrome Pink and AG Vinyl and Rubber care both work well with the Scania interior. Both can applied and buffed shortly afterwards to give a more matte finish or simply applied and wiped for more of a shine.

A.

Adonis.:

Telt:

Adonis.:

A.

Chrome Pink and AG Vinyl and Rubber care both work well with the Scania interior. Both can applied and buffed shortly afterwards to give a more matte finish or simply applied and wiped for more of a shine.

What the hell, an Adonis post that doesn’t end with a capital A plus a full stop, it just isn’t right :neutral_face:

R143-500:

Adonis.:

Telt:

Adonis.:

A.

What the hell, an Adonis post that doesn’t end with a capital A plus a full stop, it just isn’t right :neutral_face:

My sincerest apologies, my good man. :laughing:

A.

Auto smart G101