Classics at auction

I notice that Malcolm Harrison is selling the late Graham Bailey’s collection of preserved commercials. Should be interesting if anyone’s got a few quid doing nothing.
The sale is at Stalybridge on 30th November.

Just a sample of some of the vehicles that will be up for auction here ROF
Ford D series Graham Bailey.JPG
Graham Baileys Seddon & Albion.jpg

Thanks for those, John. Will you be going to either the sale or the Friday viewing? I thought I might take a look at the collection before it’s broken up.

Very clean D series…ready made classic for someone

riverstick I was just thinking the same about the ford lovely job regards rowly

Retired Old ■■■■:
Thanks for those, John. Will you be going to either the sale or the Friday viewing? I thought I might take a look at the collection before it’s broken up.

Not quite certain yet ROF if I do it would be on the Saturday the day of the sale to take a few pics, like you say before they all go there seperate ways.

I may see you there. Not enough pension to buy anything, although the Berlingo van would be an upgrade for me. I wonder if I dare spend the grandchildren’s Christmas present? :wink:

Hiya…the Seddon and the Albion was both 4 wheelers cut down into units. i know Graham was keen on getting the
right motors to restore. i knew of a smart little Seddon Graham looked at but it was the wrong model. he wanted the later
dash type with the clocks in the middle of the cab not the one i knew of with the dash under the steering wheel.
John

Nice as they are I won’t be going ,iam not allowed any more lorries ,besides I only do fibreglass cabs.

Surely you’ve not given up playing with the Rust Worm, Dan?

Erfs and 2 Dennis’s no poxy tin cans here !

No sense of adventure, some folks.
Throw that tin of filler away and get some proper welding done! :wink: :wink:

Called in late on today and these are just a few of the lorries up for sale also a selection of trailers / cars/+parts.

Stanfield:
Called in late on today and these are just a few of the lorries up for sale also a selection of trailers / cars/+parts.

I saw that awhile back with a 4 inline tipper trailer on , I think it was can’t remember now. It was on taybarns in Newcastle under Lyme. Me and the dog stood looking at it gob smack and the bloke came across talking to me and let me take a couple of photos. Can’t remember his name, but a nice bloke I think it had only just been done, or it looked like it had :smiley:

A few more from the auction of Graham Baileys lorries

Stanfield:
A few more from the auction of Graham Baileys lorries012876543

do you know what they sold for ?

bradfordlad9999:

Stanfield:
A few more from the auction of Graham Baileys lorries012876543

do you know what they sold for ?

If you-or anyone else- are interested, I’ve got the prices of the lorries plus most of the trailers. Very interesting day out, most of the lots sold, including Malcolm Harrison’s Daf 95, complete with reg. no. M7DAF. Bargain of the day had to be the 12-plate Mercedes car with 4,000 miles on the clock, sold for 19,000.
I was going to put some photos on here but a) Stanfield’s already done a better job than I- as usual and b) my computer’s just decided it doesn’t like my memory card.
Back to the drawing board.
Or PC World! :unamused:

Bradfordlad9999-
You have a PM.

Spotted this about 10 year ago heading south on the a74 Is it still up and down I wonder.
GUESTY44