classic

gets back to base fri to pick trailer up to go out and boss has got a face like thunder, have you seen zb johns truck hes smashed the zb step in , broke the mudgaurd etc etc and the zb ■■■■ not said a word or left a note. takes me out to see the damage, when were looking at it john arrives and boss goes ape at him. when hes finished raving and ranting , john tries to explain he hadnt said anything as he was hoping to repair it without anyone knowing, boss says how the zb are going to mend that lot, john opens bag and pulls out a tube of NO NAILS, i nearly zb myself , boss speechless, and john meekly stood there with a tube of NO NAILS in his hand, must admit i thought it was a classic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ady1:
gets back to base fri to pick trailer up to go out and boss has got a face like thunder, have you seen zb johns truck hes smashed the zb step in , broke the mudgaurd etc etc and the zb [zb] not said a word or left a note. takes me out to see the damage, when were looking at it john arrives and boss goes ape at him. when hes finished raving and ranting , john tries to explain he hadnt said anything as he was hoping to repair it without anyone knowing, boss says how the zb are going to mend that lot, john opens bag and pulls out a tube of NO NAILS, i nearly zb myself , boss speechless, and john meekly stood there with a tube of NO NAILS in his hand, must admit i thought it was a classic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s got to be best one yet.

wonder if he claimed on his expenses for the price of the no -nails :smiley:

fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: