Classic Cars

If anyone’s in the area & interested, there are small gatherings of classic cars in the Town Centre, Leek, Staffs on Saturday, 20th April and at Sandbach Town Centre the next day, 21st April.

Lots of trucks at Sandbach as well for two days 20th/21st plus its free.

Free?!?!
That’s sealed the deal for me! Are there bacon butties & jam doughnuts, too?

Whats the parking like in Sandbach,been through it,but never stopped.
Cheers Dave.

Hiya theirs lorries at sandbach…it was to be a big do…80 years of ERF1933_2013 but i think something has gone a miss.
i know a foden was turned away BUT a volvo was aloud to go. also peter died this year. so this was going to be a tribute
to the lorries and family…well have to see what happens.
John

I think I might get there on the Saturday.Got to have a word with my gaffer first. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

Bring the gaffer, Dave.
And her camera!

Dave & ROF- type in Sandbach transport festival 2013 and it gives you all the info you require for parking etc + events over the two days.If the weather is fine its a good day out, sat or sunday.

Thanks, John. Will there be a Trucknet free bar?

Stanfield:
Dave & ROF- type in Sandbach transport festival 2013 and it gives you all the info you require for parking etc + events over the two days.If the weather is fine its a good day out, sat or sunday.

Thanks John,it would be the Saturday if we come,have consulted my gaffer,so we might get there.
Cheers Dave.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Thanks, John. Will there be a Trucknet free bar?

It would be nice if there was :laughing: :laughing: