classC1

Hi guys a question from a desperate hgv driver for some advice.had a heart attack three months back.delays with NHS Scotland and DVLA means it will be a long wait to get back on the road and earning again.can I still drive 7.5 tonner on my pre 1997 car licence any info kindly regarded.

tipdriver:
Hi guys a question from a desperate hgv driver for some advice.had a heart attack three months back.delays with NHS Scotland and DVLA means it will be a long wait to get back on the road and earning again.can I still drive 7.5 tonner on my pre 1997 car licence any info kindly regarded.

Legally yes unless DVLA or a medical professional have stated other wise

tipdriver:

As long as you’re sure they’ve only revoked your C and or CE license and not your C1.
I would check your license online and see what your entitlement is.
gov.uk/view-driving-licence
In fact the physical license card that you now have in your hand should answer your query.

Good luck with recovery and resolution [emoji106]