Class one training starting next week :)

I’ve had my class 2 for over a year now and my work is paying for me to do my class 1.

Hope to pass first time, any tips?

:neutral_face:

iHarry:
I’ve had my class 2 for over a year now and my work is paying for me to do my class 1.

Check out the CE artic training tips contained within my signature below

What training school has your company got you in with :question:

ROG:

iHarry:

Check out the CE artic training tips contained within my signature below

What training school has your company got you in with :question:

Doing it with a local company called SDS training, think its ran by two people

Good luck with it. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Good luck with it. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers :slight_smile:

Good luck with your training!, I hope to do mine soon(ish) (as soon as the other half gives the thumbs up) I’ll hopefully be doing mine with PSTT :slight_smile:

Good luck

Best of luck, and please give some feedback on your trainer here for future candidates to search…

Little input on the steering whilst going backwards. You don’t reverse a class 1 you drive it backwards. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iHarry:

Out of interest, what are the conditions of your employer putting you through the class 1 training? It’s a common question that pops up on here and may be useful info for others.
I appreciate you may not be able to divulge that info on here though.
Good luck.

Cavey

Captain Caveman 76:

iHarry:

Out of interest, what are the conditions of your employer putting you through the class 1 training? It’s a common question that pops up on here and may be useful info for others.
Good luck.

Cavey

Good question, as it’s previously been thought by employers that 2 years is required, I’d argue for a year at most!
Along with good terms to buy out, but as it’s the OP’s own firm, the OP should know what the job entails…

Evil8Beezle:

Captain Caveman 76:

iHarry:

Good luck.

Cavey

Good question, as it’s previously been thought by employers that 2 years is required, I’d argue for a year at most…
Along with good terms to buy out…

It depends on the company.

Radar19:
It depends on the company.

LOL, I amended my original post to include that as you posted! :laughing:
Yeah, they should know the score as they already work there…
Just as you know your place, which will change in 2 weeks pal! :grimacing:
My main point was to argue for a single year max…

Captain Caveman 76:

iHarry:

Good luck.

Cavey

The condition was I signed a contract for two years with the company. Just asked my boss and he sorted it out for me. If I leave within 2 years I have to pay a certain amount back, but in the long run I know I have job now for two more years.

Even though I do multi drop at the moment in a 18t, I enjoy working at the company so that’s why I signed it :slight_smile:

Also passed my class one today as well :slight_smile: so buzzing today haha