Class one or stick to class 2

Hi guys I’m trying to make my mind up whether to do class one . It’s £50 a week more never drove one. My class 2 is 26 tonner with 9 metre bed fairly long in London City centre all day yesterday some very tight streets I had to go down in 2nd gear crawling between double parked cars my straps on curtains lightly touch car door mirrors but never bothers me as used to this truck been driving class 2 since January 2008 . If I was in an artic I d shot myself in fact I Don t think u would get an artic round the bend to straighten up. I’m 56 yr old I tramp all week love it all over UK 100% confident driving class 2 but not sure if class one will suit me any suggestions please thank lads

Why not try a couple of assessment drives with some local trainers and see how it feels. Try one full size artic and 1 draw-bar truck. You will be surprised how straight forward they are.

Why not try a couple of assessment drives with some local trainers and see how it feels. Try one full size artic and 1 draw-bar truck. You will be surprised how straight forward they are.

+1

A guy with your experience should have no problem at all. Get those assessments booked!!

Sent you pm.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: