Class interview for possible good job?

+1 that sounded a bit odd to me too, unless he is getting something out of it like an adr or similar. otherwise I wouldn’t sign.

They said they provide in house training CPC alike and 12 weeks training for a job itself.

In return they expect you to stay with them for ■■ time, I’m guessing 2 years but it is my guess. If leave before you will encounter some penalties, again he was very vague about it.

If i understood correct he was saying that: if i get any training that cost them money, LIKE CPC 35h (350£) or ADR maybe. If i leave before minimum time i will have to reimburse all that cost.

Any one know C+E Companies in Surrey? or near Gatwick ? Heathrow ? i even have Air side pass. :slight_smile: North London for me is not reasonable :frowning: All ■■■■ driving jobs are in North London or Dartford.

be careful, if they are being vague then warning lights are coming on. for example if I was getting a ce upgrade I would be happy to sign for 2 years. but for cpc alone? maybe a year, but that’s about all. also, what are the penalties? if you left after 6 months do you have to pay the 3-4 hundred for the cpc? or is there some small print that says you have to pay a couple of grand? really check it out before committing yourself.

not meaning to ■■■■ on your fireworks, it might be a dream job you will never want to leave, but I got caught like this with my pcv license, so I am just saying get everything clear before you agree.

Im not impressed about cages situation.

The guy said, you leave your yard with ■■ amount of cages in yer truck. If u bring more 2,50 £ bonus per cage, its like niking them from loading bays or something, But less cages means deduction from yer pay. Ouch.

so you all will be fighting over cages. I worked somewhere that had a system like that, can’t remember if it was p&h or hays? but finding empty cages was like searching for rocking horse ■■■.

At P&H you have a cage count going out and are expected to bring the same back. Handballing OUT of cages and then stacking them in the back of your wagon.

W*nk.

PaulNowak:
I’m taking home £650-£700 a week for 5 days

Sounds good money Paul :slight_smile: well I said maybe the easiest, but not the most well payed lol

You will always be in your boss’s good books for stealing cages. I used to go out with 12 a day and come back with closer to 20 including milk trollies that were not owned by my company. I managed it for 18mths and was sick of it in the end but it at the time good money.

Dan ze Man:
Im not impressed about cages situation.

The guy said, you leave your yard with ■■ amount of cages in yer truck. If u bring more 2,50 £ bonus per cage, its like niking them from loading bays or something, But less cages means deduction from yer pay. Ouch.

They agency who booked interview send me an email with few test examples for brakes assessment, jeez!! that looks worst than PCV licences assessment! You said you took around 1h in total? I need to go thru 3 stages and pass all of them till reach driving bit :astonished:. Did you went thru all that stuff too?

No.
I was with one guy for about 30 min. He talked. Then Driving for like 15 min. Then I was with Big Boss for about 10 min. Thats it.

Maybe Different Depos have Different ideas. Mine was Thorpe.

Dan ze Man:
No.
I was with one guy for about 30 min. He talked. Then Driving for like 15 min. Then I was with Big Boss for about 10 min. Thats it.

Maybe Different Depos have Different ideas. Mine was Thorpe.

For the record, mine was in Aylesford guys!