Class C Training booked!

Hello people. Just a quick hello to you all. Class 2 training starts on 1st April( Hope i aint a fool)!!4 days 1 to 1, test on 5th day. Had an assessment and all went fine. 26 years as a Bus and Coach Driver and ive had enough of it all. Hoping i am not going to have too many issues passing the Class 2. Class 1 could be different?! Training with Jim Shanks in Galashiels( Andy Crozier). Not sure if i will do my Class 1 afterwards.
A great site this. Appreciate everyones input. :smiley:

Your PCV background will hold you in good stead for it.

Well done.

Keep us updated in how it goes.

Training and testing same days as me, but opposite ends of the country. Best of luck.

dar1976:

Well done.

Thanks for that.

Will try and keep you informed.

1968kg:
Training and testing same days as me, but opposite ends of the country. Best of luck.

Well we will both pass 1st time if all goes to plan!! :astonished:

How did your first day go?
Easy with your PCV experience Iā€™m sure.

Well done be prepared for a hard slog getting work with no lgv experience it is hard but it can be done as I have but as said before your pcv experience will be a massive advantage some place might not count it but there not worth working for anyway soo well done and welcome to the world of LGV

dar1976:

Well done.

Passed my class 2 on Friday!! It was damned hard! I had acquired several bad habits over the years. Anyway, its in the bag!! Just have to await my licence back and then find some work!!

Well Done.

We all pick up bad habits. But at least you got through it.

Congratulations.

1968kg:
How did your first day go?
Easy with your PCV experience Iā€™m sure.

All the training i found hard as i had so many bad habits to get rid of after so much experience driving a coach. It was only 30ft long so it was like driving a car to me!! Ive done it now though and have got feelers out for some work.