Class C passed with PSTT!

This is only my 4th or so post on here but ive been watching this forum religiously over the last few months.

I passed my Class C today with PSTT. I had 6 minor faults which wasn’t too bad and a pass is a pass at the end of the day.
I wasn’t as much as a “natural” HGV driver as i hoped i would be but i worked really hard through my training and it all came together nicely towards the end.

Just a huge thanks to everyone at Peter Smythes especially to Tim (who must have the patience of a saint) and the nice ladies on reception.

Im hoping to get my C + E training ASAP but with being so close to xmas (and funds permitting) ill more than likely look at booking my course for March/April so the risk of snow/ice slowing my training is not a problem.

In the meantime im back to my reliable boring butchery job tomorrow and making sure the mortgage and bills are paid :imp:

Congratulations!

Very well done on the pass. Brilliant.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the New Year.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done fella and good luck when you do class 1.

Cheers guys and gals.

And im well chuffed i got a congrats picture,thanks ROG. Never spoke to you directly before on here but im pleased ive got one!

Time for a rest until i get back into training next year,back to normality for a while :unamused:

Well done pal good luck for c+e got mine next week

samledger1212:

All the best with it mate,looking forward to mine.

GhostRider17:

samledger1212:

All the best with it mate,looking forward to mine.

Cheers bud

Congrats VAN driver! :smiley:
(If you’ve been following for a few months… :wink:)

I know I shouldn’t be talking to your kind anymore, but best of luck for the future mate! :grimacing:

I’m driving a bloody VAN on Friday! :imp:

Evil8Beezle:
Congrats VAN driver! :smiley:
(If you’ve been following for a few months… :wink:)

I know I shouldn’t be talking to your kind anymore, but best of luck for the future mate! :grimacing:

I’m driving a bloody VAN on Friday! :imp:

Cheers buddy.

HaHa,nothing wrong with VAN driving. Its not a bad start though then ill join the man truckers next year hopefully. Cant wait to get behind an arctic! Though i may go the wagon and drag route followed by an arctic conversion course. See how it goes.

Congratulations looking forward to beginning mine with PSTT on Saturday!