Class C job Manchester

Just saw this

truckanddriver.co.uk/2014/04/alp … r-airport/

Seemed sort of reasonable pay for class 2 or even class 1 so thought I’d share it on here. Sorry if it’s wrong forum. Looks like its temporary. Says you have to deal with cabin crew, maybe meet my misses, she flies into MAN :smiley: , mind you I did before life and redundancy played its part. Lads I met driving airside seemed happy enough. The airside refueller tanker drivers for BP seemed to be on a good thing.

Probably delivering the grub.

As it’s for LSG, that won’t be a true driving job. You will spend 5% of your time actually driving and the other 95% on other work.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a brilliant job but if you are used to sitting in a cab all day it may not be for you.

Plenty of eye candy to be seen and usually a good group of lads and lasses to work with. They take on for the summer period, May through to October time. Good chance to get experience under your belt for a newbie. And if your good enough, permanent jobs do come up.

They advertise every year.

I used to drive airside on the coaches taking the aircrew to their hotels, so may have took your missus for a spin if she every over-nighted at Manchester? :grimacing: