class C+E.

congratulations great feeling when you pass

Jen x

Congratulations on the pass - proves you should never give up . The real learning begins now when you are out on the road by yourself . :smiley: :wink: :neutral_face:

discoman:

Peter Smythe:
Hi, and welcome.

If you’re happy with your trainer and vehicle, book some more time and make sure you’re comfortable before you take another test.

If your’e not happy with the trainer or vehicle, consider a change.

Most trainers will offer you an assessment for little or no money so it could be worth looking around.

There are trainers out there who are not especially talented when teaching reverse; hope you haven’t got one of those.

Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

PETE,
Slating other instructors telling people to possibiliy change schools is not constructive he might as well just click your advertising link… Sorry pete, but this is supposed to be constructive for new trainee’s so I do not think it is professional of you to state other trainers possible down falls… also 1 fail si for hesitating not instructors fault and one for reversing it happens to everyone maybe nerves I still find it strange how you are allowed to advertiser your business on here also.

Re the fails, dont worry you cant change the past, no matter how much it costs you will find it some how we always do. just keep going and you will get there and will wonder what all the fuss was about good luck.

I’m sorry chap but I think you’re out of order by insinuating that he is touting for trade.

He (Peter) does say that if he’s happy with his trainer then book more time and make sure you’re comfortable…cant see anything wrong with that can you?
I look in this section quite often to see if I can lend a hand or three and very often I see good,salient advice from Mr Smythe and if you ask,there are a few people whom he has put through their test after being messed around by other instructors. This is relevent to his comment that ‘states other trainers possible downfalls’.

As for advertising his business on here…If it points people in the right direction away from the cowboys then surely thats a good thing no? I’m pretty ■■■■ sure he wouldn’t be allowed if he didn’t offer good advice and back that up with positive results.

Just to say,I’m not connected with any training school,never been trained by anyone on here.

P.S…Your last paragraph,soooooo true.

truckeral:
Havent been on here for a while just thought id let you know i FINALLY passed my C + E yesterday 3rd time.Im well chuffed.Just like to thank everyone for there support to keep trying it was worth it.Thanks. :smiley:

Congratulations truckeral! :smiley:

I knew you would do it. Well done mate.

truckeral:
Hi Everyone,

Havent been on here for a while just thought id let you know i FINALLY passed my C + E yesterday 3rd time.Im well chuffed.Just like to thank everyone for there support to keep trying it was worth it.Thanks. :smiley:

And on a better note…Just like a good steak…Bloody well done fella!

congrats Truckers and welcome :slight_smile:

Thank`s everyone. :smiley:

Congratulations. I was a 3rd timer as well

Congrats on the pass. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

job well done pal! :smiley:

well done on your c+e pass!
It was worth sticking at it.

Thanks chaps. It pays to persevere. :smiley:

discoman:

Peter Smythe:
Hi, and welcome.

If you’re happy with your trainer and vehicle, book some more time and make sure you’re comfortable before you take another test.

If your’e not happy with the trainer or vehicle, consider a change.

Most trainers will offer you an assessment for little or no money so it could be worth looking around.

There are trainers out there who are not especially talented when teaching reverse; hope you haven’t got one of those.

Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

PETE,
Slating other instructors telling people to possibiliy change schools is not constructive he might as well just click your advertising link… Sorry pete, but this is supposed to be constructive for new trainee’s so I do not think it is professional of you to state other trainers possible down falls… also 1 fail si for hesitating not instructors fault and one for reversing it happens to everyone maybe nerves I still find it strange how you are allowed to advertiser your business on here also.

Re the fails, dont worry you cant change the past, no matter how much it costs you will find it some how we always do. just keep going and you will get there and will wonder what all the fuss was about good luck.

Think your post is bang out of order.

I don’t read it as advertising, I read it as sound advise, and something that I know Pete will say to his own trainees if the problem arose. After all, I failed twice whilst using Pete 16yrs ago, we had a discussion similar to the above, and I moved trainer and passed first time. (admittedly changed test centre too).