Class 2 work spalding

hi lads I not posted for long time. but have been following posts,
I need help finding class 2 jobs. Im on 3 Agencys at moment and its ■■■■ poor. I have experiance with everything. held class 2 licence for 23 years. Im looking for full time and wiling to do anything to get my independance back. I was recently working on a waste company but ended mid may, since then ive applied for 72 jobs via agencys, week here and there . nothing concrete. Ive also tried old skool and gone door knocking too no avail. if anyone knows of anything please say, i will travel up too 45 min from spalding lincolnshire. kind regards.

You’ve covered…

Just about everything except distance work. Are you ok doing nights out?

I’ll see what I can find. Please don’t hold your breath mate. :smiley:

i covered nights out as well. i have no issuse;s doing it again.

Hotel linen?..

4 on 4 off?

uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=Class+2&l= … 09cfe988ad

Pilgrim at Boston? Definitely NOT the type of work I’d want to do as it’s multi drop for cafes, restaurants etc, but it’ll pay the bills no doubt.

Thankyou. i have already tried them both. too no avail.

P/ bro is only just down the road surely , Tesco seem to have Rigids, I’d go there ( though I hate the work ) , but I’d put up with it now for the 8/9 hr shifts

brutusmotorsport:
hi lads I not posted for long time. but have been following posts,
I need help finding class 2 jobs. Im on 3 Agencys at moment and its ■■■■ poor. I have experiance with everything. held class 2 licence for 23 years.

The reality is where you are that you need to upgrade your licence to CE because the vast majority is on the artics. Once you’ve done that there’s no end of work available, especially on the fridges, as you’ve Fowler Welch, Freshlinc, Gist and several other companies. Gist are even offering driver training.

dozy:
P/ bro is only just down the road surely , Tesco seem to have Rigids, I’d go there ( though I hate the work ) , but I’d put up with it now for the 8/9 hr shifts

thankyou. i have been doing work out of peterbrough as nothing up spalding way. i will keep looking daily.

the maoster:
Pilgrim at Boston? Definitely NOT the type of work I’d want to do as it’s multi drop for cafes, restaurants etc, but it’ll pay the bills no doubt.

as above its also involves handling cash which is a big NO NO for me they do have strong boxes in the cab but too much to go wrong and guess who gets the blame and whos wages will get shorted
distance over delivery times can be tight as well always trying to keep other peoples promises
lots of country pubs schools and cafes

Johnsons of Bourne are looking for class 2 drivers 4 on 4 off just went on there website. I knew someone that worked there hard work and you need to drive like those company’s from Spalding.

clubadria:
Johnsons of Bourne are looking for class 2 drivers 4 on 4 off just went on there website. I knew someone that worked there hard work and you need to drive like those company’s from Spalding.

allready applied thankyou

Kimes are a after drivers.

dattsandy:
Kimes are a after drivers.

you are correct. they are paying 11. hour for class 2. its not for me as agency pay is better. But thankyou.