Class 2....... wait for it....... PASS!

Happy days!

So made up!

7 minors, one being I forgot how to load the tacho disc back in the machine :blush: whoops!

Will start to write my diary up tonight more than likely!

But im so happy.

Big thanks to alan at enterprise LGV! Top man!

Nice one well done :smiley:

Yer Nice One. Well Done.

Slightly confused about tacho disc though. Was this a show me tell me question or is this a new part of the test?

dar1976:
Yer Nice One. Well Done.

Slightly confused about tacho disc though. Was this a show me tell me question or is this a new part of the test?

Yeah it was a show me tell me question, just forgot to put the tacho disc under the lip so it would go back in properly and then examiner had to help me! I was a little embarrassed but did only see it get done once at the start of the week! :blush:

drummerkev:
Happy days!

So made up!

7 minors, one being I forgot how to load the tacho disc back in the machine :blush: whoops!

Will start to write my diary up tonight more than likely!

But im so happy.

Big thanks to alan at enterprise LGV! Top man!

Top man drummerkev.

you will still be grinning this time next week :wink:

congrats! bet your made up! Whats next module 4 or straight looking for work?

well done, cant wait start me in training in 2wks… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Tarrman:
congrats! bet your made up! Whats next module 4 or straight looking for work?

Yup, straight onto Mod 2 and Mod 4 and then straight looking for work, i would have booked my CPC training today but for some reason the bank decided to cancel my debit card, so got to wait for a new one before i can book :frowning:

When do you start your training now Tarrman? Have you got it booked etc? Hope your well! :slight_smile:

weeman1:
well done, cant wait start me in training in 2wks… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I loved every minute being out in the truck through my training, and i even to an extent enjoyed my test!

Just cant wait to pass MOD 2 and 4 now so i can look for work!

Good luck with your training make sure you let me know how you get on!

Well done on the pass and congrats.

“When do you start your training now Tarrman? Have you got it booked etc? Hope your well!”

All is well mate thanks! Got my HP re-test on Tuesday, I have the Module 2 on the 17th November iirc. Just waiting to get this HP test done and then hopefully I should be able to start my training soon. I’ve got money to cover it all (bar a couple of hundred quid) so it will just be a case of how soon the training company can fit me in. At a rough guess I’m gonna say I may be able to get the test in December or January.

Tarrman:
“When do you start your training now Tarrman? Have you got it booked etc? Hope your well!”

All is well mate thanks! Got my HP re-test on Tuesday, I have the Module 2 on the 17th November iirc. Just waiting to get this HP test done and then hopefully I should be able to start my training soon. I’ve got money to cover it all (bar a couple of hundred quid) so it will just be a case of how soon the training company can fit me in. At a rough guess I’m gonna say I may be able to get the test in December or January.

I didnt realise you had failed your HP test? Which company have you gone for then?

Not too long now then, youll have it before you know it! Im really wishing id have started my CPC a few weeks ago now.

Yeah I failed it on Wednesday. Gone with TRUK in Bolton, it was just easier for me go with everything in one place. I’m gonna be contacting them Monday and depending on the outcome of my HP on Tuesday I may be able to start booking the lessons. Fingers crossed!

Tarrman:
Yeah I failed it on Wednesday. Gone with TRUK in Bolton, it was just easier for me go with everything in one place. I’m gonna be contacting them Monday and depending on the outcome of my HP on Tuesday I may be able to start booking the lessons. Fingers crossed!

Bad times dude, I’m sure youll smash it next time! Make sure you let me know how you get on on tuesday!