Class 2 Vs Class 1

The thing with driving, ANY driving! Is it allows you too much time to think, and once you’ve exhausted all the sensible things to think about you’re left with the total pish that then inevitably bleeds onto this forum.

In the old days (pre internet and social media) you used to still think the exact same thoughts, it’s just by the time you got back to the yard or home or pub you’d realise you’d sound like a right 2w@t if you actually voiced those thoughts, now they are just typed out with the insulated protection and perceived anonymity the web gives you.

And if this post of mine doesn’t prove my point then nothing will :wink:

RB84:
If these Platooning lorries get started will the lead drivers look down on a mere class 1 driver?!

People will get their class 1 if they have the itch for it. If your happy driving a class 2 or whatever why would you care what others think of you? Job satisfaction is what matters.

The whole thing of i can drive a class 1 but you can’t is like the kid at school who used to brag about what they got for christmas or their birthday the playground mentality never ends really.

One thing about driving is that it covers a huge scope of work so there’s something for everyone, braggers included :smiley:

Well said

UKtramp:

RB84:
If these Platooning lorries get started will the lead drivers look down on a mere class 1 driver?!

People will get their class 1 if they have the itch for it. If your happy driving a class 2 or whatever why would you care what others think of you? Job satisfaction is what matters.

The whole thing of i can drive a class 1 but you can’t is like the kid at school who used to brag about what they got for christmas or their birthday the playground mentality never ends really.

One thing about driving is that it covers a huge scope of work so there’s something for everyone, braggers included :smiley:

Well said

Another fantastic post by UK Trump…now about my fridge that is operating at 20 degrees C.