Class 2 transporter jobs

Hello,

Been doing class 2 for a few months now and are intending to get class 1 and onto the car transporter jobs. In the meantime I thought about getting a job with a company that use class 2 car transporters to get some experience under my belt prior to going class 1. However these class 2 jobs are less than few and far between. Im based in St helens and even the class 1 jobs are pushing further south. Does anyone know of any companies ( ive already searched and its not as easy as you might think ) or have any connections to such companies in the north west or within reasonable distance.

Try large car dealers such as Toyota,Vauxhall ect they may use class 2 transporters to move cars between depots.
Holdcrofts Toyota local to me often advertise for class 2 transporter drivers,but I’m in Stoke.

Hi there i work for a haulage company in preston who have a motorfreight arm.they take on new c+e passes.read my post ive just put on as ive just finished my training and im a new pass.let me know if your interested n ill give u more details etc

Copart regularly advertise for drivers.
They have a depot in Chester.
Job search