Class 2 pass

Hey, after passing my class 2 on Friday, my new licence arrived in the post today. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for the Driver Qualification Card to be be processed just now?

Cheers, Jon

mine came a week after the licence arrived.

Ah ok thanks.

I passed my CPC at the start of the month and still no card. I was told it could take 2-4 weeks at the moment. (I passed my HGV in 2018 and only just needed to do my CPC)

Spooner85:
I passed my CPC at the start of the month and still no card. I was told it could take 2-4 weeks at the moment. (I passed my HGV in 2018 and only just needed to do my CPC)

Aw that’s not so good. I suppose with Christmas and New Year and with the latest restrictions and advice to work from home isn’t going to help the situation either.

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Spooner85:

I started working with just my DCPC certificate, and showed them my card once it turned up.

Thanks for your replies. I meant to update this earlier but forgot. Hope you all had a great Christmas.

I passed my test on the Friday, new licence arrived the following Wednesday and my CPC card arrived on the Friday. Digital tacho card ordered and came within 3 days too. So all pretty quick. Just need to go and find some work now.