Class 2 (not lower class ;-) ) Trampers

Do they exist? And what does the work tend to be?
If so any decent companies in the North West of England?

I feel a change coming on :wink:

Cheers guys

Yes they do exist, ive got a start next month tramping class 2, was just coincidence i had passed my test the same day i found the job :slight_smile:

Already documented here who with, so not the best bunch but its a start :slight_smile:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Hi jinny. Is it McDowell? Know a few lads on for them and they seem happy, not rich, but happy. Enjoy.

Sorry jonny, not jinny.

Iā€™ve seen a few class two tramping jobs advertised recently. Not something Iā€™d particularly want to do myself, as rather hang up the truck keys every night and go home to a proper bed.

Forrestgrump:
Hi jinny. Is it McDowell? Know a few lads on for them and they seem happy, not rich, but happy. Enjoy.

Yes mate, Got a trial period 3 weeks, see how i get on etc then take it from there. And by all account the wages are 7-10 grand better off than what Iā€™m on now :slight_smile: But if thereā€™s no permanent job after those weeks Iā€™ll be back to the norm although depends how I like the job also. Certainly looking forward to my stint behind the wheel :smiley: Will be a nice bit of money for my birthday shenanigans in Scotland :smiley:

Cheers

If your any where to half decent, think youā€™ll be fine. Good luck and enjoy

jonnytruckfest:
Yes they do exist, ive got a start next month tramping class 2, was just coincidence i had passed my test the same day i found the job :slight_smile:

Already documented here who with, so not the best bunch but its a start :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hi Jonny,I Have followed your posts for quite some time now,and have admired your determination to progress in the world of transport.
Maybe less than wise though,to say the firm thats just given you your first start behind the wheel,are ā€œnot the best bunchā€. :wink:
Just my thoughts,I hope it all goes well,and I wish you well for your future in the industry.
Regards John.

Thanks John, to be fair no new driver unless extremely lucky will get their ideal job when they first start but have to go with whatā€™s available. As you have read my posts youā€™ll maybe know where i work now and whom run in a similar fashion with a similar reputation so I know what to expect :laughing:

Like anything you donā€™t know until you find out, thankfully ive about a month to find out if its my cup of tea or not :slight_smile:

Cheers