Class 2. New pass Liverpool area

Seems to be afew people on here around this area.
Does anyone know of companies that will take new pass class 2 drivers around this area. Liverpool/st.Helens/warrington/Wigan
And any information that may be worthwhile knowing? Pay/hours/trucks/conditions

Spoke to someone who worked at h&m distribution they took him on as a new pass. But didn’t get much detail from him. Anyone worked for this firm?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Rog
Did it at Peter’s place, second time lucky Just have my mod 4 to do week after next

Hoping can find some info on potential employers now, get some experience now

Well done on the pass mate.
There’s a job waiting for you now in Warrington Brakes Foodservice,its hard graft but they do take new passes,get your own route after a few weeks and food drink and plenty of totty as perks.
Also handle cash on a daily basis but its easy enough to sort,did 3 years at tamworth so I know what its like,Or there’s Hermes next door to it and Travis Perkins next to brakes(I’m sure TP do class 2 but not 100% sorry).
Money is good for class 2 new pass and its mon-fri and every 4th Saturday if its still the same,depends on what run you get to how many hours you do with distance.
Jeff.

Thanks for the reply Jeff.
I’ve noticed brakes advertising on the job boards. £29k advertised. I’m guessing this is salary for all hours worked.
Heard people say it’s hard graft, but it could possibly be a start

Hi
Yes it is graft but its do-able then again so is most class 2 tbh,handball always is class 1 or 2.
For the money its more than most agency class 2 will rip off a new starter for,if you went for the job and get your own run you can plan it to suit you not stuck to run list an office monkey “thinks will be best”.

Jeff.

I got a call from Brakes offering 30,775 today. I don´t know if it´s because I have a London address.

Also Brakes looks good on a CV shows your willing to graft and will improve your reversing no end getting in and out of schools,pubs local shops etc.

I’ve sent an application through to brakes. But also think I may follow this up with s polite enquiry phone call In aweek or so.
Although it comes across as it may be hard graft, sounds like it’s also ideal for a new pass to also learn more of the ropes.

Also phoned acouple of local agencies so see what vacancies they have available for new pass drivers. As most of the job ads seem to ask for some sort of experience. An all have said they do have work available for new pass driver.

So I’ve got the ball rolling with enquiries an Applications so far.