Class 2 General Haualge, with nights?

Does anyone know of any firms in the northwest, (i’m bolton based but can travel) that run class 2’s nationwide with some overnight stays. Can’t stand my current position, its all piddly local work. obviously i’ll sticvk with it untill I find something else but my google fu is failing me. Steve

Stehinch:
Does anyone know of any firms in the northwest, (i’m bolton based but can travel) that run class 2’s nationwide with some overnight stays. Can’t stand my current position, its all piddly local work. obviously i’ll sticvk with it untill I find something else but my google fu is failing me. Steve

Hindle Transport?

David Bratt’s in Cheadle

Stehinch:

Don’t know if it’s too far but Global logistics in Trafford park? See they have a few rigids and I think they do national work too,

Hadfields? There in Manchester, see them everywhere!

Jacko123:
Hadfields? There in Manchester, see them everywhere!

Mostly - if not all - Class 1 drivers though, wag + drags and artics, the rigids are mostly wag + drags without the drag.

They had some C2’s but not sure if they had any c2 drivers though tbh

Good firm to work for mind