Class 2 fail on the following:

BLIND SPOTS:
despite being a '‘biker’ for 30 years I got a Serious on blind spots/life saver. While I’m not dispondent on failing I’m stunned that I failed on blind spots.
May I suggest any newbs going in make sure they look completely back along the line of the truck when pulling away. Not a 90 degree neck bend. It’s clearly not enough.

LANE POSITION; Roundabout:
I also got a serious on indicating for lane 3 (a right hander) only to find my destination signpost 50 yards into lane 2 (straight ahead). I indicated back into a left hand position (and did close down a car already in the left lane).
If you miss your exit or are not sure where the ■■■■ you’re going just go round the roundabout in the appropriate lane with the appropriate indication until you find out where you are going.

Commiserations pal, but the good news is that you seem to know what you did wrong…

You’ll get it next time! :smiley:

Tough luck mate, you’ll smash that test next time :slight_smile:

I must have had a nicer examiner as all I did was look down beside the door and use the mirrors for the side of the truck, no looking right down the side. The really dangerous side is the one you have to use the mirrors exclusively for anyway (unless turning right of course). Personally I’m not sure why that would be a serious anyway unless there was something daft enough to come down the side.

If that’s what you got pulled on, I’d agree you’ll fly through it next time - onwards and upwards!

Get on with it and pass the beggar next time :wink:

I find that if you hit your head against the window then you should be good.