Class 2 fail! (gutted)

hello all,

ive been training with peter smythe in mansfeild all week,my instructors gave me a very good chance of passing and said by the end of the week that there was nothing more they could really teach me and i was ready.

so the test day came,and to say i was a bag of neves would be a under statement.i mean i just lost it! big time.

laods of build up and it just overwhelmed me on the test,making stupid mistakes and resulted in a fail.

but at least now im alot less bothered by it,because hey, ive allready faild so no big thing for my retest.should be able to just get there and crack on with driving safely and smoothly.

oh well,its only money hey.loads of time at 24 years old to make it back :laughing:

FORKIE LEE if you look through this little site you
will see that you are not alone as many people do
not passfirst time round but mate you will PASS
just try to relax and give the tester a good safe ride
thats all they wisah to see,a competent saafe drive
the experience comes after you getthe pass certificate
as this means you have just passed the entrance exam
for the next stage of which we are particapateing in,
and this part is never ending as we are learning some
thing new every day,ALL the best with the retest and do
pleaase keep us all up to date how its going,
take care and relax the testers are Human,Ido belive.

Pete’s right. Take a look at Rookietruckers posts. He had a little trouble but he got through it and he started his new job today.

Chin up fella i know how ya feel thought i was told i was all set when i did my C+E failed it 1st time round as nerves got better of me 5mins into test and took trailer over a r/about.

Just Look at it as a learnin experience you know you can do it and you know where you went wrong so nxt time you will crack it.

all best for ya re sit

Cb

i have past car test /hgv 3 test then class 1 test plus numoureous taxi and private hire test all first time, IT DON’T make me a better driver than anyone else and thats what you gotta remember,just concentrate on the day and you will be fine.AFTER you pass your test THATS when the real learning begins and hopefully other drivers will point you in the right direction,just don’t be afraid/embarressed to ask.
best of luck for youe retest

thanks for the good words :smiley:

feel alot better about my retest,should be able to go in and do my best this time,and not be like a deer in the headlights again :open_mouth: :smiley:

again,thanks for the support