Class 2 European

Hello!

Always browsing here but never really posting so Sorry if this is the wrong bit.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any company’s that have class two European work? Or tramping type jobs in the uk?

Mainly European though, I find those much more interesting and challagning.

I have done a lot of it with my current firm (France, holland, Belgium, luxembourg, Germany,Spain, Denmark, Norway to name but a few)

But Unfortunatly the European contract has now finished and any more has become
Very few and far between, it’s now just local work when I prefer to be away. As I can plan my week alot better and I feel things go a lot smoother.

I currently live in reading, but don’t mind traveling a little if I’m going to be away. So won’t have to do aong journey every day to get to work.

From what I have seen there is always a lot more work for class 1 (c+e) for long distance then class two, so doing this licence is on the cards, but I would like to know about any class two work before hand just incase there are some about.

Thanks guys for any info guys! =]

The only Brit rigids travelling around Europe which I see are usually furniture vans so if thats your thing ring around.

Armagedon:
The only Brit rigids travelling around Europe which I see are usually furniture vans so if thats your thing ring around.

I see Brit rigids every day travelling around what I thought was Europe and they are mostly not furniture vans.
I see them on the M1, M2,M3 ,M4 ,M5, M6,and all the other motorways in uk, and in town centres like leeds and Bristol.
Are these places not in Europe anymore :question:

green456:

Armagedon:

I see Brit rigids every day travelling around what I thought was Europe and they are mostly not furniture vans.
I see them on the M1, M2,M3 ,M4 ,M5, M6,and all the other motorways in uk, and in town centres like leeds and Bristol.
Are these places not in Europe anymore :question:

I see what you did there! =P

Dosnt necessarily have to be international, but that’s what I would prefer. Just any sort of long distance.

How about pulleyn at three mile cross? I see they have always run rigids too.

Funny you say that, bumped into a pulleyns driver the other month on Ashford truckstop when I was heading back from Germany.

He said they where hiring.

Never did get around to popping in.

Might just try that.

I dont think you could go wrong with pulleyn if you do get on for them, good luck and keep us informed mate.