Class 2 Elmet Driver Training

So, almost exactly 8 years after initially thinking about becoming a truck driver and asking on here for recommended training providers Recommend LGV training - Teesside/North East / North Yorks - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK, circumstances gave me a kick up the arse and I finally set about gaining my Class 2 licence.

I was all set to go with my local training company (Teesside LGV, who’ve been great and with whom I’m doing my ADR next week) until they informed me it’d be January before they could fit me in.

I searched around for alternatives in the North and came across lots of recommendations for Elmet Driver Training. I gave Paul a ring and he told me I was looking at the end of November. After I explained I was eager to get my test date ASAP even if it meant doing training a day here and a day there, Paul was happy to help me out, but explained that a test date would be when one became available, and that may be what would hold me up.

I had my first lesson on the Friday with Paul, which went well and when I got home I had a message from him saying that a test had become available on the following Thursday. He arranged another 2 lessons for me beforehand and I’m happy to report I passed at my first attempt. :slight_smile:

Big thanks to Paul for helping me out, I can highly recommend him.

See you on the road!

Well done

Customer service doesn’t get much better than that!

Well done for passing and mentioning the service you’ve had.

Well done Paul for pulling it together and gaining another satisfied customer.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the review.

It worked well and thanks for trusting me, also it was well worth it for you staying in the nearby Travel Lodge on the eve of the test.

Good luck with the ADR course.

Paul :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done

Sometimes it is worth the travel & an overnight stay as this can relax you more as you have no distractions

Good luck with your ADR course & CE if when you decide to do it

nice one mate good to hear a good report i start with elmet on tuesday