Class 2 driver been offered a job

So after being on the agency since June taking all the work that was given to me including the dreaded bin wagons ive been offered a Job with Sunlight laundry services :slight_smile:
Its only 7.5t work but is still a wagon (merc), £8.11ph, 5.30am- 2.30pm, mon-fri, which suits me perfectly to spend time with the family. Ive been on the round all this week with a guy showing me what to do. No more than 6 drops a day, taking in clean overalls to various factorys and collecting the dirtys.

Made up :smiley: i’ll finally get some regular income, better pay than most class 2 jobs, nice hours (if you dont mind getting up early) and it will certainly keep me fit :grimacing:

Nice one :grimacing: sounds like a good job to have, decent money, decent hours and weekends off too!

Be about £280-£290 a week after deductions.

I don’t want to P on your strawberries but beware of what we old hands call ‘Bait & Switch’.

They’ll have you on care homes doing 20+ drops before the end of the month :wink:

Whats sunlight like to work for? Im working for clean atm delivering laudry to hotels ect. What sort of places do you go to?

I worked for Paragon Laundry for a bit. It can be hard work pushing fully loaded trollies around with workwear and duvets/bedding.

Best of luck though and well done for getting out there and getting a start.

Cheers Lad.

Our depot seems to just specialize in workwear aswell as supplying the odd towels/mats to the clients (they get washed at another depot).
I visit mainly food factories (nestle, deuerr’s etc) the odd car garage and printers. Take in the cleans where at some places you have to put away in the lockers and take the dirtys

Nate187:
Cheers Lad.

Our depot seems to just specialize in workwear aswell as supplying the odd towels/mats to the clients (they get washed at another depot).
I visit mainly food factories (nestle, deuerr’s etc) the odd car garage and printers. Take in the cleans where at some places you have to put away in the lockers and take the dirtys

Nice work mate best of luck and enjoy clocking up the miles!

Chas:
They’ll have you on care homes doing 20+ drops before the end of the month :wink:

+1