Class 2 and cpc passed

Passed my class 2 and cpc Thursday at Peter Smythe transport training and what can I say fantastic from the staff in the office to the instructors (special thank you to Chris who was my instructor for class 2) i look forward to returning for class 1 as soon as my licence is back :smiley:

So off I went into derby city today 3 agency’s on the list to visit 1st one not really interested due to just passed 2nd one the same and the 3rd just so happens walked in at the right time :stuck_out_tongue: First assignment is Tuesday with an agency for at least a weeks work again peter thank you your staff are an absolute credit to your company the knowledge and friendliness is top notch :exclamation:

:smiley: :smiley:

Thank you rog your signature was extreamky useful when I first came upon this forum :exclamation:

Passed my class 2 and cpc Thursday at Peter Smythe transport training and what can I say fantastic from the staff in the office to the instructors (special thank you to Chris who was my instructor for class 2) i look forward to returning for class 1 as soon as my licence is back :smiley:

Congratulations on the passes and thank for the kind comments. Look forward to welcoming you back to play with the big boys toys!

Pete :laughing: :laughing: