Class 2 ADR drivers

Might be of interest to the rigid boys with ADR ticket (pref in tanks) who are thinking about upgrading to bendy licence - Hoyer’s will take you on and put you through your class 1 with earnings in excess of £28-30k/year out of Huddersfield yard.

Cheers.

Hello Rob,

I´m a german hgv-driver and I just sent an email to Hoyer in Huddersfield. Really looking forward to the answer…

Want to work in the UK because it´s bettter money and I´ve had to many problems with german hauliers in the last 2 years. The last company I worked for still didn´t pay. And the 2 before are waiting to go to court for the 2nd and 5th time…

Germany is crap ■■■■!!!

Class 1 HGV since 1998, ADR for tanks valid until late 2008, quite good english :smiley: :smiley: and UK-experience for the last 4 years with truck and a couple more with car. My grandparents and my auntie live near dover…

I´d like to work 5 days a week and fly home to my nearly-wife :smiley: and daughter for the weekend or

work 14 days incl the weekend and fly home for 7 days…

So if you´ve got an idea where or for whom I could work, just give me a shout.

Greetz
André

your english seems damned good to me Andre! good luck!

Cheers, Mal…

Don´t you know some good job for me■■?

Hi Andre,

If you want maximum money you want to be in the London and surrounding areas. I don’t carry haz ticket myself so I’m not familiar with the hazardous companies in the London area.

You could also look at this Job Centre website and search for yourself : http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/cms.asp?Page=/Home/Customers/Searchforajob

You need to select ‘Transport/Vehicle’, ‘Drivers’, ‘HGV/LGV driver’ and then enter the area you want to work on the next page.

Cheers.

Hah, sounds just right for me, but its in Huddersfield!!

How much is an ADR ticket these days? And would the Tanker and Hazmat ticks on my US licence get me by those?

allikat:
How much is an ADR ticket these days? And would the Tanker and Hazmat ticks on my US licence get me by those?

Afraid not alikat! :cry: but the cheapest I have heard is £275.00 in the Boro!
Mind you its a weeks course so for some its a week of no pay as well :cry: :cry:

Unfortunately you have to count your time in the class room as other work!

I wonder if anyone has heard of a cheaper course? £275 + free re-test if your thick enough to fail it the 1st time. :smiley: :smiley: I have yet to hear of anyone failing!

Mind you I think Rob is thinking of having a go!! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:
Sorry Rob couldnt resist it!

Sounds like a better price than any I’ve seen elsewhere TC, will have to come up to the Boro for a week when I get home then.

TC, what modules does that cover?

It seems very cheap for tanks and packages in all classes!

Ok Explosives and Radioactive are not necessary

Wheel Nut:
TC, what modules does that cover?

It seems very cheap for tanks and packages in all classes!

Ok Explosives and Radioactive are not necessary

Yep mate the whole lot! Its Roberts training I know the owner well so if anyone needs a ADR, CPC then he is cheap and fully registered! give me a shout!

That’s about how much mine was tanks and packs all in and it’s done in a week.

going of topic a bit (well alot :blush: )

i was at a store the other day when a certain night carrier pulled in with a pallet of fireworks (when i say pallet it was when he restacked it) :wink:

do you need adr licence for carridge of these if so then the naughty boy didn’t have hes adr plates on or not even qualified to drive them.

the boxes ranged form a couple of kilos to about 25

cheers
jon

jonboy:
going of topic a bit (well alot :blush: )

i was at a store the other day when a certain night carrier pulled in with a pallet of fireworks (when i say pallet it was when he restacked it) :wink:

do you need adr licence for carridge of these if so then the naughty boy didn’t have hes adr plates on or not even qualified to drive them.

the boxes ranged form a couple of kilos to about 25

cheers
jon

I stand to be corrected but I would say that fireworks are very ‘hazardous’ and would surely come under the ‘explosives’ category.

Cheers.

thats what i thought rob but i stand to be corrected.

surely the night carrier doesn’t send its 7.5 ton drivers for adr qualifications. :question: each box had 1.something on it and a letter underneath in a orange triangle

jon