Class 2, 1st lesson tomorrow

Finally here, 1st lesson in the morning 8am, theres been a bit snow here today, frost, low sun, and very windy so a bit nervous, but it is what it is, Pass or fail, I will keep a diary, might be of help to others about to go through the same.
:smiley:

Enjoy your LGV C training - I hope its not HGV class 2 training otherwise you will not be able to drive an artic unit !!!

As far as i know its a 12 tonne 4 OVER 4 slap box, with a box body.Rigid

All the best with it - - where are you training?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

thanks Pete, Sunderland, northeast uk.

Thanks ROG, Hopefully the weather wont interfere too much, am sure i will enjoy it ,been waiting so long for this to come , 2 on 1 so long days but will make the most of it, i have aquired rights so 7.5 to fall back on, shall it not go in my favour. And retry in the new year.if it goes well then class1 in the new year.

TROTSKY3:
thanks Pete, Sunderland, northeast uk.

You going with Dave â– â– ?

Good luck tbh 2-1 days arnt that long it will fly over

yes with Dave , looking forward to it. will give you updates , cheers A. :smiley:
(50 yrs old like a kid at crimbo)
did you get snow today ?

No snow here but very cold nice frost mind

My 1st & 2nd CE test were cancelled due to snow

!st was actually at test station in reverse ready to go when the knock on door to say it was cancelled due to snow 2nd didnt even get out of the yard test centre phoned up to say no go 3ed cancelled due to instructor having his DSA assessment

wow sounds very stressful to get delayed so often animal, i would be pulling my hair out, but you got there eventually, not much snow here, only half hour or so, nothing lying on the roads, im a bit higher up than you (stanley/consett)

Is that all you had up there :laughing: :laughing: have a couple mates that live up there 1 look & it will snow

Good luck & yep I did get there

But no snow here so far