Class 1 work north east

Hi can anyone help! just relocated to newcastle upon tyne area due to family reasons anyone know wot the situation is regarding class 1 work fulltime or agency in this area.

Not good tbh we have the highest unemployment rate in the country as I am sure you are aware that Kent Connection & Bulmers have just closed

Best thing is to go to all the agency & register with them

Depends what part of newcastle you have moved to

Sorry if this is not what you wanted to here

Quite a bit of agency work about, most of it’s from The Best Connection, Rooms 1-3, 41-43 Westmoreland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4EH Telephone: 0191 230 2007 They have diffrent offices in Midlesbrough

They also have work running out of Teesport. 01642 672655 ask for Stephen Belton.

Or theres Velocity Works Ltd 01325 520660 between 0900-1600 Mon-Fri.

thanks for that guys il give them a go.

Don’t know if this is of use but,

DTS (Dedicated Tranport Solutions) at Nelson Way,Cramlington have just posted a public notice in our local free rag paper today, applying to 'Keep an extra 10 Good Vehicles and 10 Trailers’ at their operating centre at Cramlington.

Could this mean they maybe going to expand, and / or in need of a few more drivers soon?? :question:

Ramage transport in Tyneside may be worth a call, you can apply online at relyonramage.co.uk

Folwer Welch have a depot in Washington doing Tesco stores & other stuff.

DTS cramlington advertising outside their gate at cramlington

FRANCIS transport washington maybe looking for drivers

you could always try elddis at consett

yearsley transport have a big depot at seaham heard they might be looking for drivers(fridge work)

George Allinson Transport at Darlington were looking for drivers…worth a call. :wink:

marcus 22:
DTS cramlington advertising outside their gate at cramlington

FRANCIS transport washington maybe looking for drivers

you could always try elddis at consett

yearsley transport have a big depot at seaham heard they might be looking for drivers(fridge work)

Hi Mark how was your trip :question:

hi ang

got back sunday away to italy tomorrow, gettin used to the traffic again is a pain but its ok once you get off the ferry, i ended down in italy last week on that doubleman but i flew home on sunday, he just sent 9 loads to cyprus, one of them would have been nice bit of warmth on my bones again.

mark

i dont know if durham city transport would be worth a call.

marcus 22:
hi ang

got back sunday away to italy tomorrow, gettin used to the traffic again is a pain but its ok once you get off the ferry, i ended down in italy last week on that doubleman but i flew home on sunday, he just sent 9 loads to cyprus, one of them would have been nice bit of warmth on my bones again.

mark

Well if you need a little help just ask as con come with :laughing:

marcus 22:
hi ang

mark

Please to here you settling back into the driving again will you be there at Easter :question: